Positive Test Wall of Shame...

That's debatable. I'm a bit more bias than delusional but if I was delusional, I wouldn't know. Ya know?

If GA is delusional -> GA does not know it

Therefore

If GA knows he's delusional -> GA is not delusional

GA may be biasED, and he may be delusional, but he definitely is not logical.

That's debatable. I'm a bit more bias than delusional but if I was delusional, I wouldn't know. Ya know?

McGregor via sub.

Hill_1.gif

You can test positive for painkillers? Since when are they banned?

There are in and out of competition lists. Karo got popped for Hydrocodone, Oxymorphone, and Hydromorphone. He'd be fine with that (though no doctor would likely prescribe all 3 to him at once) out of competition, but not in competition. If he'd been on tylenol or advil, he'd have been fine. Basically any opiate painkiller will get you in trouble in competition, likely for the fighter's own safety as they'll have a narcotic effect.

Thanks. Hell of a list you got there.

P.S. - Were you the dude who commented on BJPenn.com on how you weren't given credit?

Yes. Hadn't seen this thread in a while, so I didn't know about it until today.

Lets see who is next

Jesus Christ, how much shit did Chael put in his body?

A lot, but realistically most of the people who've been caught for PEDs (not weed) were probably doing several other banned drugs too, they simply weren't in their system at the time.

Recreational drugs shouldn't really be on this list imo.

There are in and out of competition lists. Karo got popped for Hydrocodone, Oxymorphone, and Hydromorphone. He'd be fine with that (though no doctor would likely prescribe all 3 to him at once) out of competition, but not in competition. If he'd been on tylenol or advil, he'd have been fine. Basically any opiate painkiller will get you in trouble in competition, likely for the fighter's own safety as they'll have a narcotic effect.

Yeah, I've been prescribed codeine in the past, and I was either high as a kite or struggling to stay awake. You need to be sat on your ass at home on that shit.

Back