Poor Liverpool

giphy.gif

:D

I think this is the first time Ive ever seen football getting discussed in the heavies lol

I am agree with his opinion

Honestly after the first 20 mins or so Liverpool were clearly second best, if Ronaldo and Isco had been in better form infront of goal it would have been over well before it was. It was like bullfighting after that, real playing keep ball with Liverpool charging around after them wearing themselves out.

I'm guessing this probably helps save Bale's Real career?

ronaldo played like shit but real still won. karius mvp

With Salah on the pitch and a different man in the goal, who knows. Real's been lucky this season for sure.

Once liverpool lost salah the team looses half its potential.
Not even ronaldo is as influencial as him for real, proof is he was nowhere to be found on the pitch tonight.
While real makes a change you have another 100M player to reboost the team. Add the the top level experience and that's it.

With Salah on the pitch and a different man in the goal, who knows. Real's been lucky this season for sure.

Lucky? Really?

- Got through a group with Tottenham and Dortmund
- Beat French Champions PSG in Round of 16
- Beat Italian Champions Juventus in quarter finals
- Beat German Champions Bayern Munich in semi finals
- Beat Liverpool in the finals

They weren't lucky at all, they had arguably the hardest run in the champions league ever and they won it.

ronaldo played like shit but real still won. karius mvp

He has in every champ league final he's played in beside last yr against Juve. Felt bad for Mo hope he makes the world cup.

Back