Ponzinibbio KOes Magny GIF

It was a jab snowflake.
Thank you. Sherdog is a haven of soulless cretins all week long and then on Saturday night, if the slightest whiff of something improper goes down, they all act like they're personally offended and disgusted. Go run and tell your moms ya big babies!

4b697241c35cf5acc449c6fdd9e83370.gif

3768996f02558046bb59e59e41a6bea4.gif
Even Ponzi looks surprised that he "KO'd" him. He looks down at him and starts throwing another punch

Ponzi is a piece of shit.

Hit the guy while he is face-planted on the floor. All that on top of his history of eye pokes.

Never wanted to see a guy get rekt more in the UFC.
stop crying

Lol at people saying Magny faked that. There’s much more graceful ways of getting out of a fight and face planting with no bracing at all is not the way to do it. If he did fake that he probably ended up KOing himself upon landing on his face

In your opinion. He has hurt his opponents eye in all 3 of his last fights, you think thats a coincidence? you can use a finger or knuckle to dig into the eye on what looks like a jab and then it's no longer a jab.
Whats wrong with landing a jab with your knhckles

It's doesn't even look like he got KO'd. The punch just grazed him while he was turning his head in the opposite reaction.

The way he grabs Ponzi then decides to let himself fall... Looks like he faked it lol
Do you blame him? Dudes getting murk’d all night in front of drunken fans. I would hope my corner liked me enough to throw the towel in and let me fight another day.

might as well gif the shot to the eye in round 1 instead, how many shots to the leg and head did he take before getting his vision back? he was basically defenseless after his eye was touched, interesting how that happens in all this dude's fights.
each eye poke should cost the fighter one point on the scorecard.

nothing's gonna change till then.

sucks because losing your vision, even partly is a big disadvantage.

this aint bloodsport and these guys aint jcvd or daredevil.

eye pokes throw your opponents off big time

Hit the guy while he is face-planted on the floor. All that on top of his history of eye pokes.

Lol go watch something else

Bonzibibbio the piece o’ shit

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

might as well gif the shot to the eye in round 1 instead, how many shots to the leg and head did he take before getting his vision back? he was basically defenseless after his eye was touched, interesting how that happens in all this dude's fights.

That was a face punch

He was trying to clinch with Ponzi after the punch, but his leg gave out from the leg kicks.

Back