Poll: Premier League Thread 2017/18 v69: Canchez LOOMS Edition.

Who Has The Bigger Impact?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
gxcryl4i4bb01.jpg

Lmfao. The giant Eto'o got rekt I see.

Love it when a sherdog hype train gets derailed. Nothing beats the Kevin Lee one though.

Damn I had the alarm set and everything but decided to continue to sleep, great decision apparently :D

Stipe 3:16 says I just whooped your ass!!!!

Loved I'm throwing shade at ufc for not being behind him and snatching the belt from Dana.

Ohhhh hell yeahhhh

Stipe 3:16 says I just whooped your ass!!!!

Loved I'm throwing shade at ufc for not being behind him and snatching the belt from Dana.

Ohhhh hell yeahhhh
Finally Stipe has come back.....to Boston.
The champ says, Dana, know your role and shut your mouth! How about I take that title belt, shine it up nice and good, turn that sombitch sideways and stick it straight up your candy as. If you smmmmeeellllllllll what Stipe is.........cooking.

Don’t know if I’m a fan of Liverpool or not but I do like Klopp, dude just seems like he’s a normal guy who just loves and happens to be a manager of a top club
Bingo.

He is quite arrogant as well to be fair, but his rhetoric skills and how he plays with the media make up for it.

Plus giving the "right, politically correct, non-offending, meaningless" statements all the time is boring. There is too much of that in football anyway. If a reporter has a ridiculous opinion it is great when a coach calls him out on it. :D

He is quite arrogant as well to be fair, but his rhetoric skills and how he plays with the media make up for it.

Plus giving the "right, politically correct, non-offending, meaningless" statements all the time is boring. There is too much of that in football anyway. If a reporter has a ridiculous opinion it is great when a coach calls him out on it. :D
name a quality head coach or manager who isnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back