Poll: Premier League Thread 2017/18 v68: Gandilf Edition

Who is the best and most bangable dad (DILF) in the Prem Thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised Pool and/or Real didn't go in for him
Lol @ paying this much for a 30 year old pace merchant (i do loe Auba just calling it as it is).

This is Arsene's problem. He pretends to be this Youth Advocate social worker but at the end of the day needs a couple of geezers to sleep well at night.

And what the fuck are Dortmund doing exactly?
Mor, Dembele, Merino, Aubameyang sold
Reus injured
Bartra rumoured to have put in a request

Do they even have a squad?

just a silent artisan, a quiet master of his craft.
5cpUpSK.jpg

And what the fuck are Dortmund doing exactly?
Mor, Dembele, Merino, Aubameyang sold
Reus injured
Bartra rumoured to have put in a request

Do they even have a squad?
liquidate imo

we'll take reus for bench

Lol @ paying this much for a 30 year old pace merchant (i do loe Auba just calling it as it is).

This is Arsene's problem. He pretends to be this Youth Advocate social worker but at the end of the day needs a couple of geezers to sleep well at night.
Well, Real are shit up front, deathly slow & can afford a 60m temporary fix whilst they get their shit together & get their heads around doing a rebuild.

Pool have enough youth in side & can afford a guy on edge of his prime years who can offer them a different look up front to Bobby Fir. Massive upgrade on Slurrydge.

I've been having neck problems. Trained with a pro last night and he guillotined me so hard my neck cracked 4 times and the top of my head had a stinging pain. FEEL BETTER THAN BEFORE THANKS BRO

I cried reading the last Harry Potter not gonna lie.

All was well.

:p

Well, Real are shit up front, deathly slow & can afford a 60m temporary fix whilst they get their shit together & get their heads around doing a rebuild.

Pool have enough youth in side & can afford a guy on edge of his prime years who can offer them a different look up front to Bobby Fir. Massive upgrade on Slurrydge.
I was shitting on Arsenal, Real need him more than anything, they're fucking WANK right now

I was shitting on Arsenal, Real need him more than anything, they're fucking WANK right now

look at your own shit team before you shit on MY team

:eek::eek::eek:it

Soon we will be so shit that no one wants to buy our players anymore, master minds at work.

I cried reading the last Harry Potter not gonna lie.

It wasn't that bad!

Think I was just old enough to miss out on the HP craze. They were the only English books (along with Dan Brown) I could find when I first moved to Bulgaria. Not ashamed to admit even at 30 I quite enjoyed them.

The Da Vinci code on the other hand.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back