POLL: "Clean" Jon Jones would have still...

giphy.gif
Someone make you a double yellow mod!

He'll fight in August... the comission (can't find the link, google it) were thrilled to see him fight again and said some shit like "come back to us, you're amazing"...

Also you can't say everyone is cheating because everyone doesn't test positive.

If they are all the same then why do Anderson and Jones hold the records for times popped in the UFC ?

Why hasn't DC popped 3 times ?

Why hasn't Shogun popped 3 times ?

Why hasn't Gustaffson popped 3 times ?

Why don't at least 5 people piss hot on each card ?

You point is pointless. You just want to sound cool. "Oh look at me, I have insider knowledge and understand how shit works. Everyone is on steroids"

Fuck this topic, fuck his fights, I'm done wasting time with this garbage.

Fuck Jones Jones.
Fuck Jones Jones? what? Someone is having a meltdown folks.

You must not have seen his OSP fight if you believe what you wrote..
The fight where he out struck his opponent 2-1, hit 60% of his takedowns, had a flawless performance and barely broke a sweat after a 15 month layoff, and a short notice change of opponent?

Fuck Jones Jones? what? Someone is having a meltdown folks.

Says the one clinging for deal life to Jon Jones's career.

I'm not the one doing mental gymnastics in order to justify watching garbage fights.

So yeah, fuck Jon Jones.

You keep defending him though, I'm sure he's thinking of you and will thank you one day.

Says the one clinging for deal life to Jon Jones's career.

I'm not the one doing mental gymnastics in order to justify watching garbage fights.

So yeah, fuck Jon Jones.

You keep defending him though, I'm sure he's thinking of you and will thank you one day.
You dont have to do any gymnastics to justify watching his fights - he's the best MMA fighter the world has ever seen. Clean, dirty, it doesn't matter. He is hands down the greatest ever. If you want to believe he's the only elite fighter that is using something - go for it. If you dont want to watch him fight, that's fine too.

But your posts read like someone who could snap at any moment...stay safe man.

We will never know the answer to that question, because he's NEVER been clean.

Dude is a serial cheating POS.
Go cry to momma.

Which one of your favorite fighters did Jones destroy?

Better question is how can a clean 40 year old compete with a serial cheater and steroid user who also happens to be the greatest fighter of all time? How can anybody compete with that?

<21>

Jones beats em all sober, high, drunk, clean, roided or not. His skill level is just too high. I firmly believe that when he returns he will be just as good if not better.

Another year of unrestricted PEDs would make Jones unstoppable.

Just read it ... 1 year... 1 fucking year.

How is this ok ?

How is it fun to watch a competition where you know that one of the competitors is cheating?

What's the point in watching any Jon Jones fight ?

MOST here have seen every MMA fighter in the history of the sport, all juiced to capacity and Jon Jones is best fighter we have ever seen.

Now, if you wanna ignore the history and current state of the sport, which is still full of PED users, that's fine but talent is talent.

Barry Bonds still had the sweetest swing in baseball history.

Better question is how can a clean 40 year old compete with a serial cheater and steroid user who also happens to be the greatest fighter of all time? How can anybody compete with that?

<21>

DC is stronger, faster, and has better cardio than guys over a decade younger than him, let alone how he moves compared to people his own age. After competing for over 2 decades. Do the math.

DC isn't clean either. He's just not better than Jones regardless.

1- ... beaten Cormier but not Gustafsson.
2- ... beaten Gustafsson but not Cormier.
3- ... beaten both Gustafsson and Cormier.
4- ... beaten neither.
Hard to say, I think he'd still probably have beaten Shogun, Rampage, Machida, etc but in both Gus and Cormier 1 he won the matches via cardio.
Jones beats em all sober, high, drunk, clean, roided or not. His skill level is just too high. I firmly believe that when he returns he will be just as good if not better.
We will never know the answer to that question, because he's NEVER been clean.

Dude is a serial cheating POS.
Barely top 10 without steroids.

Ilar Latifi would starch him.
To answer this question you would have to look up Stephen A. Smith.
He would be top 3 without roids dor sure. I think he loses to gus and dc. Maybe rumble but not sure. When he loses, it would most likely be a split decision. Dont think he would ever get finished. He is far too skilful. Dc on roids would defo beat him on roids though.
He’d be in the same position.
No one knows no point in speculating
5.... never existed
He would have definitely lost the Gus fight.
Samesies
This.

POS.
5. Who knows.
Gus beat the shit out of him and it was because of better boxing skills. Not to mention Jones atleast hasnt won that fight and in fair world he lost.
If Jones was on roids in that fight, without them i guess it would have been one sided dominance from Gus

He beat Gus and DC ( in the first matchup ) by one round so their skill levels are clearly similar even with him being on roids. He has never shown much knockout power even while roided up so I don't believe a repeat of jones vs dc 2 would happen if he was clean.
If you listen to Randy Couture talking about the difference between Jones' performance against André Gusmão and Stephan Bonnar, it certainly paints a suspicious picture in hindsight:

(Timestamped)

If you listen to Randy Couture talking about the difference between Jones' performance against André Gusmão and Stephan Bonnar, it certainly paints a suspicious picture in hindsight:

(Timestamped)

Honestly though as with TRT Vitor roids do not make you more skillfull, I spose you could argue they might allow more training time but really Jones was a young fighter still advancing quickly the same way Vitor had shifted to working with a world class kickboxing coach in Hooft.

That's coming from someone who hates Jones.

Go cry to momma.

Which one of your favorite fighters did Jones destroy?

It was DC... twice! Arm likes to claim people who think the majority of top guys are on PEDs are just making excuses for "your hero" . He thinks if they don't test positive they're clean.

Yet here he is claiming Jones has never been clean even though he passed the same tests that Cormier did when he beat DC the first time.

Hypocrisy, not MMA, is the real sport of Sherdoggers.

Back