Politically correct self-confession thread

How squeaky clean have you been in your life?

• I've said anything (sexist, racist, homophobic) and touched anyone inappro

• I've said inappropriate things but never touched anyone inappropriately

• I"ve touched people inappropriately, but never said anything inappropriate

• I'm a saint

Results are only viewable after voting.
Of course. I used to call all my south American friends my pet spics, and they called me spic too even though I'm a white guy. Used to joke with my Moroccan and Turk friends about being terrorists. Nothing on the inappropriate touching part, but the whole inside joke in college was me pretending to not know the difference between Bolivians, Arabs, Mexicans, and Puerto Ricans. I didn't make these jokes around people who weren't already my friends though.

I just offended someone on Sherdog because I referred to Oscar De La Hoya as being Mexican (he's Mexican-American). Let alone all the other crazy shit about him, someone literally just took the time to point out he's Mexican-American, which I already knew. For love of god I wasn't insulting the man...........

Irony is I lived 18 months in Toluca, Mexico working at Delphi and don't think I offended anyone ever.

i need to change my vote. i forgot i felt up a passed out drunk girl once

So, passed out drunk is pretty low (but appreciate the honesty).

Curious, do you feel like if someone called you a predator or should be fired or something, as fair?

Back before cameras were in every pocket it was easy to get away with all kinds of shit. I did pretty much everything.

We used to just call it partying.

another time at a company party at some upscale joint in the Meatpacking District, we were eating steaks

Is that what they call it now? In my day they just called it "blowin' a guy'".

i went to starbucks and the car in front of me pahid for my drink and the lady at the window made it a point to tell me this right off the bat so i said ok and then she just stood there and whaited and stopped taling and just sta7ring at me wheil the line of cars sat behond me it was clear that she wanted me to pay for the car behind me so i ]asked her if this was like a thing for tod7ay or some promotio and she said no its just waht people do sometimes and then she kept sataring at me and i saw my venti smores frappucino on the counter to her right and i id nt know what to do and i was feeling anxl,ious now and i think i hear another car beep like their horn or somethging and i swar time froze so i said to myself in my head not outloud that this is bs i intended to just buy my drink and go pick my mom up buty she just didnt even flinch or go for my drink so i sad i woud pay for the car behind me if thats how it work and she lit up like a crhistmas trre all msoiles and shit like this somehow made her d7ay like we are particpiating in some totally sweet cosiual experminet and i sighed and handed her my card not knowing what was about tyo happen then i looked in the mirror and it ws a frigging ford van packed with highschool kids and some hipster driver i prayed that he only otrdered a small drink for him7self but tha was not the case the order came to and i shit you not 64.25 i was not told this until after she swqiped my card and handed my my drink jand my card back but i didnt know what to do so i drov off and a little piece of me died
Worst copy pasta ever.

So, passed out drunk is pretty low (but appreciate the honesty).

Curious, do you feel like if someone called you a predator or should be fired or something, as fair?
nope. it was on top of the clothes and it was on a date. i could have done a lot more. i think i was pretty respectable actually. i am self employed, so i will not be firing myself

nope. it was on top of the clothes and it was on a date. i could have done a lot more. i think i was pretty respectable actually. i am self employed, so i will not be firing myself

I shouldn't laugh at this, but sounds like the Butters with Paris Hilton situation.

200.gif

In sure I make racist and sexist comments on daily basis. I've touched women inappropriately but I knew they'd be cool with it

I make terrible jokes all the time. One of co-workers today was venting about how she felt like shit because her baby wasn't sleeping properly and keeping her away all night, I was like "you should slip him a roofie, problem solved". I've also made countless Deliverance and prison rape jokes and said all kinds of terrible things to everyone. Haven't touched anyone inappropriately unless they do it first, after they get the first touch in it's game on.

I make terrible jokes all the time. One of co-workers today was venting about how she felt like shit because her baby wasn't sleeping properly and keeping her away all night, I was like "you should slip him a roofie, problem solved". I've also made countless Deliverance and prison rape jokes and said all kinds of terrible things to everyone. Haven't touched anyone inappropriately unless they do it first, after they get the first touch in it's game on.

I think comedians should have a virtual carte blanche to be as verbally offensive as they want.

Heck, I bust a hip laughing at Andrew Dice Clay's "The Day the Laughter Died" at parts where people are walking out on the show. In a very politically incorrect way, I found Kramer's tirade kind of funny, and his apology on late night with Jerry Seinfeld as a guest was inadvertently hilarious too.

Last edited:
Select which option you feel is a situation where it is appropriate to touch a woman's breast or buttocks:

1. In a midst of a shoulder to shoulder crowd.
2. When she is sleeping and you are leaving anyways.
3. When she isn't looking.
4. If she is dressed for it.
5. All of the above.

I don't care for being PC but I am fully aware of how people might react to certain things and I don't say things maliciously and I try not to say things out of ignorance. Being politically incorrect and empirically wrong are different. I usually say what I want and I'm sure some people get offended by it but they should also know I'm joking. I make some fucked up jokes with my friends.

I am a catholic priest never said anything inappropriate but they were different times

Select which option you feel is a situation where it is appropriate to touch a woman's breast or buttocks:

1. In a midst of a shoulder to shoulder crowd.
2. When she is sleeping and you are leaving anyways.
3. When she isn't looking.
4. If she is dressed for it.
5. All of the above.

1 if accidental.

5 if it's your girlfriend.

But in all seriousness, you do raise the question of what is or isn't inappropriate touching. Like if you accidentally spill your drink on a girl's tits, if you wipe away, is that right or wrong?

Back