Pokemon Go hack an election: CNN Exclusive claims Pokemon Go and BLM part of Russian interference

klnOmega

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/12/media/dont-shoot-us-russia-pokemon-go/index.html

Russian efforts to meddle in American politics did not end at Facebook and Twitter. A CNN investigation of a Russian-linked account shows its tentacles extended to YouTube, Tumblr and even Pokémon Go.
One Russian-linked campaign posing as part of the Black Lives Matter movement used Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr and Pokémon Go and even contacted some reporters in an effort to exploit racial tensions and sow discord among Americans, CNN has learned.

Wow! Apparently Russia is using Black Lives Matter to sow racial discord in the US. This was suprising to CNN at least. The Russian hackers apparently even went as far as setting up a Pokemon GO contest where they encouraged contestants to catch Pokemon around the sites of police shootings of Black Men, and name the Pokemon after the victims.

I know I have personally seen a lot of posters on this site support Black Lives Matter and BLM linked groups. Be wary of these people, they could be fake troll accounts belonging to Russians. Be sure to report any suspicious posters to the site moderators.

only absolute SCUM would try to politicize Pokémon go

your thread titles. I thought the other thread title said "Yugi-Oh" at first glimpse & now a Pokemon one.

source.gif

We've gone from Trump worked with Putin to steal the election,

To Pokeman.

SAD!

Lol at needing the russians to help sow racial discord in the US.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/12/media/dont-shoot-us-russia-pokemon-go/index.html

Wow! Apparently Russia is using Black Lives Matter to sow racial discord in the US. This was suprising to CNN at least. The Russian hackers apparently even went as far as setting up a Pokemon GO contest where they encouraged contestants to catch Pokemon around the sites of police shootings of Black Men, and name the Pokemon after the victims.

I know I have personally seen a lot of posters on this site support Black Lives Matter and BLM linked groups. Be wary of these people, they could be fake troll accounts belonging to Russians. Be sure to report any suspicious posters to the site moderators.
Remember less than a year ago when you were telling us Putin and the Russians were good guys-- that we should be friends with them? That it probably wasn't even them who hacked the DNC?

Remember how I laughed and laughed about that?

Remember less than a year ago when you were telling us Putin and the Russians were good guys-- that we should be friends with them? That it probably wasn't even them who hacked the DNC?

Remember when you said Trump wouldn't win?
I'm still laughing about that.

If there is a legitimate investigation into tampering, it will get lumped in with all of these other wild and imaginary accusations.

Good joarb idiots. Trump 2020 MAGA

A CNN led investigation?

{<jordan}

These are the same clowns who said piss dossier was real too, and that Iraq had WMDs. Im gonna take this "investigation" with a grain of salt.

Maybe if the Democrats had focused a little more on our national security rather than identity politics while they were still in power last year Russia might not have infiltrated apparently every facet of our society.

Russia is only good or bad depending on who they're linked to. Linked to Trump? They're fine! Linked to BLM? EVIL HACKERS COLD WAR 2.0!!!!!

Is the CBC/ investigation actually going to release the ads or are they just going to begrudge tech titans in order to get them to increase diversity hires

Back