Poirier pats Pettis' butt after Rd1...pic

<{Heymansnicker}>
Damn bro.. I see you are hardcore. I never have taken my teammate out for dinner and spend romantic time if that's what you are referring to.

I'll take that as "No I'm a dweeb and I've never played a sport in high school"

“This fight was brought to you by Brokeback Mountain Bros: where fighting is more than touching butt”

When I saw it I took at is as Poirier playing mindgames with Pettis, like he's his bitch

Here is the key, what sports did you play?

Some soccer at school, tenniss more seriosly, but mostly i concentrated on individual sports,
mostly Martial Arts through my life.

he was inviting him to some touchbutt after the fight

Some soccer at school, tenniss more seriosly, but mostly i concentrated on individual sports,

Well there you have it lol....

By martial arts I assume you mean some karate or taekwondo... or maybe you are a wing chun/aikido guy?

That explains it. In Football, Basketball, and Baseball, we spank that ass when you do a good job. LOL

In baseball, we hit home runs and slap ass.

Last edited:
I don't know why but watching it live
I took it as like a Randy on Tito kinda slap
Like.. I got you

I don't know why but watching it live
I took it as like a Randy on Tito kinda slap
Like.. I got you
Absolutely this. It wasn't a "good fight buddy" type slap. You can tell by the look on Dustins face

That explains it. In Football, Basketball, and Baseball, we spank that ass when you do a good job. LOL

In baseball, we hit home runs and slap ass.

in US?

Well i have seen it in Pro Soccer in Europe to, usually coach can do that,
sometimes teammates, but do you really slap buts of guys from opposing teams, lol?

And we are not talking about play team sports here, it's fucking fighting!

Nah, there was a bit of sarcasm going on there, "having fun?" kind of thing.
As an aside though, I've seen you Americans slapping each other on the arse in sports and I just don't get it, what is that?
You'd lose your fucking teeth elsewhere.

Absolutely this. It wasn't a "good fight buddy" type slap. You can tell by the look on Dustins face

I thought I was going crazy man thanks

It was a smug look like, I got your number boy

Half these people didn't watch it live

giphy.gif
That was gay Mauro. To add to that the Gus Johnson lip stick fiasco, I think the former Strikeforce commentating crew was suspect.

GUS.jpg

Were it a light tap I'd go for nothing, but that kinda of tap I guess was Poirier telling I own your ass to pressure Pettis a little more.

in US?

Well i have seen it in Pro Soccer in Europe to, usually coach can do that,
sometimes teammates, but do you really slap buts of guys from opposing teams, lol?

And we are not talking about play team sports here, it's fucking fighting!

Usually in big sports with large crowds, athletes are focused on the task at hand. Sometimes they can't hear anything because of the crowd or that focus on the game. Saying good job will usually go unheard. But a tap on the ass gets any man's attention. Sure Poirier could have just said "good round". But after their fight with the crowd so excited, Pettis probably wouldn't even hear it. But the tap on the ass, gets any mans attention. Pettis probably played some baseball in his day (no racial), which is why he didn't react negatively and understood what it meant. Poirier is from Lousiana, thats football country.

It really doesn't have to be a team sport or on the same team, although that is usually when it occurs. It's about getting the players attention you are saying "good job" to.

Last edited:

Yes, its exactly what you guys are implying.

Dustin decided that he was going to make his homosexual move on Pettis on live TV (even though they are both married men?) right in the middle of their fight.

That's exactly what happened.

It wasn't him saying "good fight" after a hard fought round, he was actually trying to seduce Pettis right then and there.

Back