Poirier Chandler Scorecards and thoughts on the fight

not sure about that, threads and discussion is good on a forum made for discussion.. lol

i welcome the bumps
I like the bumps too because time hasn't yet killed the context and the earliest posts are from that specific time.

Context makes me go all hannibal-lecter-talking.gif

I think the difference is that's why we have the rewatch option instead of necro bumping. Kind of the whole point to stop necro bumps.

still haven't explained why necro bumps are bad. necro bumps are actually better than a new thread about a fight.

Chandler only has 2 good rounds of cardio. They were 1 - 1.
Should've been a 5 rounder anyway.
Poirier would always win rounds 3,4 and 5.

-Conor glove grabbed him, grabbed the fence
-Chandler fish hooked and blood spilled him
-Khabib didn't cheat. When he put his hands in his face and the Ref warned him, Poirier even said it's legal and he is ok mid fight!
-Alvarez threw illegal knees and cheated in the second fight as well.
-Gaethje I eyepoked him twice, as he always does.
Then Poirier eyepoked him back, which is the only "foul" I ever saw him do and is the right thing to do, as Gaethje would've poked him a few more times.

About every guy cheated against him and Poirier is awesome

still haven't explained why necro bumps are bad. necro bumps are actually better than a new thread about a fight.
I just explained why the rewatch selection is there. Don't play stupid for the sake of it, you are better than that.

I just explained why the rewatch selection is there. Don't play stupid for the sake of it, you are better than that.

uhh yeah you are saying nothing.

Back