Please wrap it b4 u tap it.

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I've been noticing that guys I know are being dumb. one of my friends is a tinder manwhore and admitted he's careless about using condoms.

Listen, I've been there. Its great to go in raw. But Sherbros, you are playing with fire, and you're covered in gas. Be safe. Don't take their word for it. Always wrap it up.

200.gif

A funny story about a girl letting you hit it raw is not gonna be worth it when you get hit, raw, with some lasagna dick.

Stay safe.

Your friends dont get pussy either

Live vicarious through him. See how far he'll go before the HIV.

Wrap up destroys all of the sensation. Can barely feel a damn thing with a condom on. I'd rather just jerk off instead

This is why I only get pegged on tinder hook ups

I hate them and can't nut with them but I have too many years ahead of me and the risk isnt worth fucking up the rest of my life. Sometimes I think about trying to last as long as I can with a condom then asking the girl to suck me off before I get bored, but that doesn't seem very gentlemanly

I’ve been married since before Tinder was a thing, but I’ve got a handful of close friends that fuck girls from that site and Bumble on the regular, like multiple girls a week.
I’ve never heard one of them mention wrapping up once. Fucking insane IMO

Yeah, people need to be more careful. I'm out here giving girls STDS on the irregular, y'all need to be safer.

I used to think: What is wrong with people?!

But I'm realizing a shitload of people don't use condoms, and it's just natural selection.

If you are having sex with someone and you have no idea where their cooch or sausage has been and you catch something that's on you.

You'll pass whatever you have on to other stupid people.

It's like vaccination. Protect yourself and you won't have to worry about those who choose not to.

Back