Please no more Fedor would run through the current UFC Heavyweight division talk

He would run through quite a few guys in his prime, but he would hit a roadblock at Werdum or Cain Velasquez.

Everyone else would be toast most likely.

He runs right through the entire Light Heavyweight division though.........I MEAN IT

Yeah sadly it's time for the last emperor to hang them up. He just hasn't been the same for a while now.

Right now he wouldnt. In his prime he would. Hes been done for a long time.

He would barely crack top 5 in his prime, now he wouldn't make top 15

He would run through quite a few guys in his prime, but he would hit a roadblock at Werdum or Cain Velasquez.

He runs right through the entire Light Heavyweight division though.........I MEAN IT

Cormier and especially jones have a good shot against prime fedor.

Today's fedor wouldn't even be competitive.

Any version of Fedor gets Ngannou'd

giphy-downsized-large.gif

MMA fans are the only sports contingent in the universe that don't understand the concept of time. Yeah he'd lose now in the UFC. He's old now.

Pretty pathetic the UFC only fans eating it up now that the guy is in his 40s. To be fair they had to wait a pretty damn long time because they were humiliated for a decade back in the day. Yeah, surely overrated being undefeated HW king for a decade... *rolls eyes*

But by all means marketing lemmings, lecture more on the "new breed" meme with nearly all of HW top 10 being geriatric and the "new breed" being Lewis.

We all know Stipe is ducking him picking some bums like JDS, Reem or Doom

He's better than Werdum and Cain. Both of them are highly trained, Fedor has no training. He's better than them definitely. It's just simply over for him, nothing more to it.

Umm he probably would, or at least win some fights.

No you have to remember your Fedor takes. This means that Mitrione is currently the #3 or better ranked fighter in the world and that [insert UFC fighter name] would have definitely lost!

He's better than Werdum and Cain. Both of them are highly trained, Fedor has no training. He's better than them definitely. It's just simply over for him, nothing more to it.

Just because you are the better fighter doesn't necessarily translate into winning decisively. You know this.
Size, strength, and a reach advantage can mitigate some of Fedor's offense at HW, so that's why I called Werdum and Velasquez potential roadblocks.

long list of guys who would handle prime Fedor. Dana has always been correct about him being overrated

Obviously now he couldn't. His reflexes are gone and he has ignored what made him great which was his clinches and takedowns with his GnP. Fedor is still the GOAT and that will never change for me.

JDS, Cain, Stipe, Bigfoot, Reem, Werdum, DC, Barnett and others all destroy him at any point in his career.

Back