Please. Help my friend get a fight

LeonardoBjj

Professional Wrestler
@Brown
Reaction score
- My friend Luiz André Souza is a pro-mma fighter, he cartel for now is 2-0, but he would like to gain some overseas experience, if some of you can help us get in contact with some org. He is primary a striker, with a back-ground in karate, taekwondo, muay-thai and boxe.
He fights as a 135

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Luiz-Andre-Souza-178509

Thank you all

Last edited:
He's a cartel member???

I don't think that would work well breh.

He's a cartel member???

I don't think that would work well breh.

- Fight resume.:oops:

giphy.gif

- My friend Luiz André Souza is a pro-mma fighter, he cartel for now is 2-0, but he would like to gain some overseas experience, if some of you can help us get in contact with some org. He is primary a striker, with a back-ground in karate, taekwondo, muay-thai and boxe.
He fights as a 135

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Luiz-Andre-Souza-178509

Thank you all
A big part of the fight game is promotion...he needs to learn to promote himself better...

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day...teach him how to fish, feed him for a lifetime.

A big part of the fight game is promotion...he needs to learn to promote himself better...

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day...teach him how to fish, feed him for a lifetime.

Uhh, what? This sounds like the Donald Trump advice of fight booking. Yeah, if this was true no one would ever need contacts.

Uhh, what? This sounds like the Donald Trump advice of fight booking. Yeah, if this was true no one would ever need contacts.
Not to be rude, but I only reply to posters with a minimum of 300 "LIKES".

giphy.gif

Not to be rude, but that doesn't make your post make any more sense.

giphy.gif

- He is working on the begging of his career, trying to learn and get better. That`s is our priority now, get fight`s and experience. The 135 pound division is extremely though.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Most orgs. Won't pay to fly a fighter out from over seas, especially one with only a few fights.

Back