Playing Cards Against Humanity With Stupid People

PCP319

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Should preface this post by saying that Apples to Apples is far superior, and isn't just all "cum-guzzling ape" cards.

Anyways, can't count how many times some stupid fucks ruined these types of games for me. Had some fat girl say "hang is can?", Not knowing who Ghengis Khan is.

The same idiots that picked the dirtiest answers always even if it made no sense, and were aware of absolutely none of the social or political references of most cards put down.

Can't play with these Neanderthals. These cunts would have no idea what a Neanderthal was.

TS you think you're smart, but Neanderthals never existed.

You know what I hate? When I start eating a Poptart, and I eat the crust of one edge first, and I think,
"Oh boy! Got that out of the way. Now on to the filling."
But then there's crust at the other end.

Ive played it before with friends that were closer to other friends than i. The closer friends knew when i was bullshitting.

So play with complete strangers or close friends.

Should preface this post by saying that Apples to Apples is far superior, and isn't just all "cum-guzzling ape" cards.

Anyways, can't count how many times some stupid fucks ruined these types of games for me. Had some fat girl say "hang is can?", Not knowing who Ghengis Khan is.

The same idiots that picked the dirtiest answers always even if it made no sense, and were aware of absolutely none of the social or political references of most cards put down.

Can't play with these Neanderthals. These cunts would have no idea what a Neanderthal was.

So you couldn't do better than stupid friends?

I actually played Apples to Apples tonight

Had a similar experience with my new coworkers playing this game. They would all just play the dirtiest card even if it made no sense in context and everyone laughed their asses off. Straight kindergarten humor. Currently looking for new employment...

Seriously though... there are no rules or winners really. It's supposed to just be for fun.

I like Apples to Apples and CAH equally. Yeh, you have to have some wit to play effectively. Luckily, I surround myself with witty people.

There used to be an online version you could play with friends or strangers remotely. Can't ever find it.

Back