Platinum Perry

lol mm has a title fight tomorrow and perry has more threads on the front forum page than mm. i love sherdog haha

#platinumswag

Good one TS, dafaq is going on here today??

-1 LIKE to all of us Platinum Nation members*

I already tossed sauce this morning thinking about him so I don't need a front page thread. I'm gassed out bro.

Your av proves that you are autistic as fuck

Lol Insecure cuck you already changed that nerdy AV as soon as I pointed it out hahahahahahahahhahah new one isn't much better though

Go kill yourself

Lol Insecure cuck you already changed that nerdy AV as soon as I pointed it out hahahahahahahahhahah new one isn't much better though

Go kill yourself
What you said made no fucking sense whatsoever. I change avs once a day retard. LEL!

What you said made no fucking sense whatsoever. I change avs once a day retard. LEL!

Yeah you tell that to yourself before going to sleep retard lol

You changed that nerdy AV just to avoid the cruel reality that you are a nerd with no life.

Just kill yourself

bork1}

Fighter, friend, lover, poet, teacher, future champ and GOAT...#PlatinumBless...

CtP9LneWAAAuhvX.jpg

Yeah you tell that to yourself before going to sleep retard lol

You changed that nerdy AV just to avoid the cruel reality that you are a nerd with no life.

Just kill yourself

bork1}
LEL. I'm laughing @ you thinking that you can troll me. I invented trolling motherfucker. Platinum in this ho.

Who the fook are you anyway? Never heard of you

LEL. I'm laughing @ you thinking that you can troll me. I invented trolling motherfucker. Platinum in this ho.

Who the fook are you anyway? Never heard of you

You said it by yourself, I'm your uncle you fucktard hahahahahahahah

Come on now, kill yourself and save the honor of our family.

You said it by yourself, I'm your uncle you fucktard hahahahahahahah

Come on now, kill yourself and save the honor of our family.
Oh sorry my mistake. My uncle isn't autistic as far as i know.

"Kill yourself" is a sign of defeat. You are trying to escape the discussion by saying the most cliche and cringeworthy stuff over and over again. Makes you look like a pussy.

Bless up this area

giphy.gif
Bless up this area
Mass hysteria
For the one and only
Never lonely
Platinum Nation by his side
No need to hide
Running thru competition like Bolt

Time to take part in history
There's no mystery
Why Perry is heading to the top