Platinum Nation Rally Cry!

PlatinumBless

Mike is a true fighters fighter

All aboard the Platinum Nation Hype Train! He was eye poked and its the ONLY reason he lost that fight.

#FutureGOAT
#stillablackbeltwiththesehands
He lost that fight because he's one dimensional and has no fight I.Q.

Future place holder for the top 15.

Judging from the threads on here, I guess it looks something like this:

tenor.gif

That's the war cry right now? <36><36><36>

Can you guys stop this stuff already. It was only funny at first when nobody caught on. Now its actually affecting placement on the main card.

Sad that MMA media never caught on. It shows that there is now a huge disconnect between the media and the fandom because mma journalists now think theyre too good for the forums that used to make or break the traffic their articles recieved.

In your sarcastic snooty rush to make fun of Conor fans, you have given a ratings bump to an undeserving fighter while simultaneously creating a fandom that is rivaling Conor's in ridiculous.

Congrats. The jokes on everyone else, youre super clever....can it stop now?
<Fedor23>

Love Platinum Mike, never getting off the war wagon! He's a warrior and always puts on exciting performances.

Lmfao dude is losing to people not even in the top 10.

He's going nowhere. Glad to see the entire pussnation or whatever is so upset that they're making threads talking to themselves trying to convince themselves and everyone Perry is still worth following lol you dorks are beyond lame.

7925985E-2C77-4171-BA01-C3CBA160F563.jpeg

Mike still fucked that Boi face up something serious... no eye pokes needed

DF050DF8-6559-422B-91D8-186C0F4297C0.jpeg

Mike is a fun fighter for sure he comes to fight i can respect that but he'll never be champion or even make it to top 5.

His has poor defense, poor cardio, worst fight iq thats not going to get you far in the ufc. Seems like who ever can stick to a game plan will beat him.

Back