Platinum Mike Perry to Al Iaquinta - "Calm down little guy"

Need to make a Goodfellas movie with Ianquinta, Perry and Baroni

Wonder if he asked the UFC for a bonus if he got al to sign another fight

Platinum Perry is listed as 5"10 so he's probably realistically only 5"8. That's laughable that he's calling another man "Lil guy".

No the heights are reasonably accurate...he was very slightly shorter than Jouban

Youre reaching hard for an insult

McGregor is Spider
lol and this was Nate vs Conor 1

hqdefault.jpg

Do you enjoy being a man who cedes his manhood to another man who he has never even met? Eesh. And you Pot Metal fans seem the type to throw around cuck like water.....

<45><45>Do you enjoy being someone who uses the word "cuck" and can't see a blatant troll post from a mile away. You seem to have some pent up aggression. Go tug one out to your Ben Shapiro posters

I could imagine Plat putting Al in a headlock in the lockeroom and giving him a noogie.

<45><45>Do you enjoy being someone who uses the word "cuck" and can't see a blatant troll post from a mile away. You seem to have some pent up aggression. Go tug one out to your Ben Shapiro posters

Eh, not really a fan of Ben Shapiro, or Steven Crowder. I dont like people who speak pedantically to me about politics I can fully understand.

Back