Platinum Mike Perry drops bombs on Jeremy Stephens and Josh Emmett

Perry fans are fellow in breds and mouth breathers
And you spell hardcore with a k.

Blessings be upon y'all, haters and lovers. Our lord and saviour Platinum Michael Joseph Perry will open your eyes one day. One fine day.

source.gif

Platinum after party ? Pffttt I was at khabibs after party after the Barboza fight

Now that’s thing was lit !!! The old man that thet dropped got taken out in a body bag

Mike is the real main event this weekend. Ain't nobody interested in those other bums.

Didn’t take you long to cash in on those easy Perry hater likes. I am disappointed son. Your post doesn’t even make sense either, questioning who Perry is whilst posting a picture of Perry edited onto a female getting railed doggy style, which is pretty sus anyway. You should do better

Didn’t take you long to cash in on those easy Perry hater likes. I am disappointed son. Your post doesn’t even make sense either, questioning who Perry is whilst posting a picture of Perry edited onto a female getting railed doggy style, which is pretty sus anyway. You should do better

JayJayFrench is a closeted Plat'num Fan. Just hasn't come out of the cupboard yet.

Haha... Plat just being funny with that. The whole interview was really good though. A very sincere Plat opened up about his life more than any other fighter I've ever seen during an interview.

Perry fans are fellow in breds and mouth breathers
If that's true... what's it to you? You got issues with people eating bread & breathing out of their mouth? It's not like we do them both at the same time. geez.

Canadians...

@The Best JG

If that's true... what's it to you? You got issues with people eating bread & breathing out of their mouth? It's not like we do them both at the same time. geez.

You get a pass because you're a real mma fan, and we've always had a good relationship. You can't help it that you're misguided ;)

You get a pass because you're a real mma fan, and we've always had a good relationship. You can't help it that you're misguided ;)
Haha... no comment on how I twisted your wordz around to mean something else bro? I don't troll that much, but when I do, I would at least expect a little acknowledgement. :D

Emmett vs. Stephens is a pretty fucking atrocious main event. We all know that.

Sad thing is that Stephens would knock Perry's head off in seconds, he did that to RDA who would in turn rape Perry literally.

Crucial note from the full interview. PMP has his own bobblehead coming out.

He is the most entertaining fighter in the entire UFC right now.

Back