Planning on moving to philly from new jersey

I think you’re projecting. Because you sure seem to spend a lot more time on here than I do.

Hey Jack why don't you do us a favor and shut your fucking whore mouth.

I'm taking this young Paki under my wing.

I'm going to mentor this kid and we're going to run the city.

It's going to be glorious

Hey Jack why don't you do us a favor and shut your fucking whore mouth.

I'm taking this young Paki under my wing.

I'm going to mentor this kid and we're going to run the city.

It's going to be glorious

I can do what I want with my whore mouth.

I think you’re projecting. Because you sure seem to spend a lot more time on here than I do.

Lmao you really do have some.mental issues have you ever thoughr that i just go on this site to pass the time in my free time at work and at home? How retarded are you lol. I'm out with a friend right now before her birthday, how about you go and make some friends.

Lmao you really do have some.mental issues have you ever thoughr that i just go on this site to pass the time in my free time at work and at home? How retarded are you lol. I'm out with a friend right now before her birthday, how about you go and make some friends.

That’s bullshit. You don’t have a job or friends.

Post pictures of the female friend.

That will really piss Jack off

See? I knew you were retarded.

How about you go out and make some friends lol, instead stupid causing shit over the internet. Your not even an adult i have a job i work at the airport doing security i actually hang out with friends and train in a gym all though i am on a lay off, if you want to see a pic of my friend go on to my instagram adambeastkhan, its the one with me and her when we were working at dominos we usually hang out on my days off

How about you go out and make some friends lol, instead stupid causing shit over the internet. Your not even an adult i have a job i work at the airport doing security i actually hang out with friends and train in a gym all though i am on a lay off, if you want to see a pic of my friend go on to my instagram adambeastkhan, its the one with me and her when we were working at dominos we usually hang out on my days off

*you’re

PM me her name and I'll look her up on Facebook and post her pics

Just go on my instagram and you'll see her. She doesn't even use facebook she has instagram, but she can't add anyone for some reason she tried adding me 3x from my phone.

BOTbT2ehGBn

Their we go i figured it out.

Back