pixar's coco

The ending was too sad.
Dont want to give it away, but that cheeky side kick character dies.
I enjoyed the sexual tension between the two men. Classy, but sensual.

Usually Disney/Pixar movies are released with a pretty heavy dose of press/fanfare ect. But I've seen or heard almost nothing about it and I have a five year old. Cant remember a Disney Pixar movie with such little marketing.

Last edited:
Usually Disney/Pixar movies are related with a pretty heavy dose of press/fanfare ect. But I've seen or heard almost nothing about it and I have a five year old. Cant remember a Disney Pixar movie with such little marketing.
Hmm, I wonder why?

is the one with the day of the dead type character?
saw a huge billboard for it downtown

I just watched it, it was awesome. 10/10. Probably top 4 Pixar movie for me.

Beautiful visuals, excellent story if predictable at times, excellent use of music.

The f*** Frozen short at the beginning though is terrible. I hate frozen. I bought a 7pm showing and the actual movie didn't start until 7:40 and by that time I was so annoyed I had a headache. I googled "coco" and the first article that pops up is about how people hate the frozen short.

The ending was too sad.
Dont want to give it away, but that cheeky side kick character dies.
I enjoyed the sexual tension between the two men. Classy, but sensual.
Dick

haven't see it, but considering it. the trailer said it's from the same people that did finding dory and toy story and those are solid animations. can't see why this one wouldn't be good.

Hmm, I wonder why?
vh1-basketball-wives-596e6233d4d07321a18f460c-g.gif

It's really good and weepy. I think of it as SPIRITED ALLÍ with a dash of Calvin without Hobbes.

Back