• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pit bull vs Hyena 1 vs 1 who wins

Chomsky Honk

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Who would win this epic battle

Assume top 1% of both animals

Pitbull via not being poor:

vwkM0qT.gif

Last edited:
A pit would struggle with a Rottie let alone a hyena..

The hyena due to a big size advantage and brutal biting power.

I dont think you realize just how big a hyena is.
hyena.jpg

animal-size-comparison-29.jpg

A pit would struggle with a Rottie let alone a hyena..

This is true.

But like all non fighting dogs, if the rottweiler doesn't kill the pitbull early, it will break when it starts feeling the fight and get mauled.

Who would win this epic battle

Assume top 1% of both animals

Well the largest pitbull in the world is Hulk at 174lbs.

hulk-pitbull-largest-puppies-1.jpg

The largest hyena is the spotted hyena, and they can grow up to 200lbs.

hyena-720x540.jpg

I'm pretty sure that the top hyena in the planet is going to wreck Hulk. People need to realize that pitbulls aren't as dangerous as idiots think they are. They don't have locking jaws. They don't have a bite force that's particularly impressive for their size. They don't "not feel pain". They are just big dogs and aren't really designed for hunting dangerous game.

If you want to take on a hyena, then you need to go with a mastiff. In this case, a boerboel, or an African mastiff. They are made to take on lions and shit.

Look at this motherfucker.

Berreta_zps2b2de59a.jpg

2365294_1635866419342191566851938296747n_jpegfbc3da1b99956c145db5fec12417fb44

Mastiffs are made for kicking wild animals asses. I'll take my Cane Corso over a pit bull any day for a fight to the death.

Hehe hyenas are bigger with a more powerful biteforce they are built to kill .

Hyena no doubt. Most people don't realize a true pit is not that big of a dog. They are a terrier.A better match would be with a Presa.

Even an average hyena would annihilate any dog. Hyenas can frequently go head to head with female lions in vicious pitched battles. A pit has no chance.

A game pit though, OOOHHHH. Forget it! All bets are off!!! :D

This is true.

But like all non fighting dogs, if the rottweiler doesn't kill the pitbull early, it will break when it starts feeling the fight and get mauled.

Well he said top 1% a top Rottie male at 150lb with crazy bite force would be a lot for a 70-80lb top 1% pit.

Well he said top 1% a top Rottie male at 150lb with crazy bite force would be a lot for a 70-80lb top 1% pit.

Without a doubt, it would cause some horrible damage. Pitbulls will always get mauled by a larger aggressive dog. It's just the bigger dog will quit as time goes on.

Pitbulls can fight for hours and have a extremely high pain tolerance, it's what they were selectively bred for.

game pits are legendary on SD. game hyenas if I remember correctly caused less of a buzz.

both cannot handle a zombie wave, no matter how game or how big the fence.

{<jimmies}

Well the largest pitbull in the world is Hulk at 174lbs.

hulk-pitbull-largest-puppies-1.jpg

The largest hyena is the spotted hyena, and they can grow up to 200lbs.

hyena-720x540.jpg

I'm pretty sure that the top hyena in the planet is going to wreck Hulk. People need to realize that pitbulls aren't as dangerous as idiots think they are. They don't have locking jaws. They don't have a bite force that's particularly impressive for their size. They don't "not feel pain". They are just big dogs and aren't really designed for hunting dangerous game.

If you want to take on a hyena, then you need to go with a mastiff. In this case, a boerboel, or an African mastiff. They are made to take on lions and shit.

Look at this motherfucker.

Berreta_zps2b2de59a.jpg

2365294_1635866419342191566851938296747n_jpegfbc3da1b99956c145db5fec12417fb44

Mastiffs are made for kicking wild animals asses. I'll take my Cane Corso over a pit bull any day for a fight to the death.

No domestic dog is giving a lion any trouble lol.

Lol, a Hyena would literally maul the shit out of a pitbulls face and kill it like nothing.

i'd put gray wolves on the levels of a spotted hyena. The difference between the hyena & wolves compared to a domestic dog are their killing instincts and bite force. These creatures have to kill in order to survive, think about that for a second. they have to catch, kill and eat another fcking wild animal alive in order to survive. It's a different type of temperament and condition.

There are so many videos of pitbulls getting handled and even killed by Rottweilers. A wolf or a hyena would instantly, grab a pits neck and kill it.

Is there any type of dog creature that could beat a Hyena in a 1 vs 1???

Without a doubt, it would cause some horrible damage. Pitbulls will always get mauled by a larger aggressive dog. It's just the bigger dog will quit as time goes on.

Pitbulls can fight for hours and have a extremely high pain tolerance, it's what they were selectively bred for.

what you mean is its how they were raised .......right? Ive neen told that The ability /tenaciousness to fight for hours , and the extremely
high pain tolerance are learned behaviors.

im pretty sure the answer is arian foster.

Back