Pictures of BRICK SKULL fighters

sb41-title.jpg

I always thought Anthony Johnson had a super strangely shaped head. It almost comes to a point.. conehead?

But yea also high cheek bones and yea, just massive head

I remember being in awe of his skull when I first watched the Fedor-Fujita fight.
66d63b8fb7bcb3e3d605d33b68a17e30.jpg

His cranium is literally twice the mass of Fedor's.

What always stood out to me was the look of sheer agony on Fujita's face once Fedor locked in the RNC, then how Fedor just discarded him after the tap. Then Fujita remained incapacitated on the mat well afterwards being medically attended to looking like he was about to die lol

Just a scary demonstration of the damage Fedor was capable of imposing in like a split second

100% bro , but having said that , his Match against Lesnar could be decent at mania 34 , the first one a couple of years ago was really good.
Bro WWE is dead. It died with the departure of The Rock, Stone Cold, Undertaker, Masked Kane, and other WCW legends like Goldberg. Roman Reigns cocking his fist is him securing his butt pounding. He sux. Boreman Lames!

There are few interesting frames here, for example you can see a pleased face Brock on the frame where that chest tattoo thing appears, then at one frame it looked like he became tj dilashow

Saw Bigfoot Silva at a strikeforce show. His jaw is huge! Always said it belongs in a museum.

Verdum also has a huge jaw. First impression was super roid jaw. Like a baseball player from 1999 who’s head grew 3 sizes and his helmet doesn’t fit anymore.

Back