Pics.: Conor and Pat Barry back in 2009.

Bet he never thought he would be worth $100 million plus back then. Now comeback and defend that belt.

2009 seems like yesterday.. damn feels weird getting older. Diego Sanchez vs Clay Guida happened that year!!! Damn how times change..

2009 seems like yesterday.. damn feels weird getting older. Diego Sanchez vs Clay Guida happened that year!!! Damn how times change..
I love getting older! My balls have so much more flexibility and the gray in my hair makes me look so much more distinguished. Political businessman nuts.

I'll always remember PB for 2 things.

Getting ko'd by Kongo and not having to register as a s.offender.

Still one of the greatest fights ever imo. Back when Clay did shit besides breakdance.

I wonder if he took his shirt off specifically to take this picture, lol.

Love when morons scream during a photo. Guess they can't grasp that pictures don't record sound.

Both their careers sky-rocketed from there.

Hey look, it's Conor McGregor and Pat Barry. If I had to guess, I'd say this photo was taken in 2009.

Seems weird McGregor hanging out with Pat Barry. Love them both, also know Pat in person. Great guy.

looks like Pat just gave him a "pink belly".

Conor won't take a fight if leg kicks are gonna be used .. And he now has enough money to Floyd Mayweather the sport ..

he gives others the chances like he got with floyd .. Put on a show, take your L, and go home rich !!

Seeing Conor without tats emphasises how horrible the ones he has now are.

Conor and Diaz back in the day
21107795_270085893495345_774924727125803008_n.jpg

Back