Pick your side: Let's do battle (Nate Diaz vs. Conor McGregor II) Team Poll

Which team are you on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not on either team really. One has beaten the other though.

I dislike them both intensely. Team Diaz because I hate him less out of the two.

Soon McTapper will be just another journeyman fighter.

I'm on Team Mac for this one.

Not happening my boy, not happening.
I already got my tattoo:

hahahahahhahahah

*a mistake she later went on to regret for the rest of her life* :D

The moral of the story kids... Don't get celebrity tattoos.

team diaz would like to see nate KO or sub really quick in the first to send him back to 45

Is rogan in the back in the OPs pic? If so, theres like 5 bald dudes in that pic. CONSPIRACY!?!??

As a Conor fan I choose Conor by stoppage round 4 and even if I wasn't a fan I still see myself leaning toward Conor I feel like he is more than obsessed with this bout but this is mma so anything can happen

g-funk.jpg

Nate's just going to tenderize and then choke him again. He can't up his mat game in this amount of time enough to matter.

There needs to be a 3rd option for people like me who don't have a side and just want to see a great fight.

As a Conor fan I choose Conor by stoppage round 4 and even if I wasn't a fan I still see myself leaning toward Conor I feel like he is more than obsessed with this bout but this is mma so anything can happen
Respectfully though, desire doesn't usually outmatch or make up for Conors severe disadvantage on the ground, buy your right. It's MMA and anything can happen.

There needs to be a 3rd option for people like me who don't have a side and just want to see a great fight.
Yeah, I'd like to see a good technical throwdown... Not a Conor hater, just think that Nate's is a more evolved fighter.

I had a dream last night that Nate got full mount and there was nothing Conor could do, Nate was just too heavy and too strong, Nate will get the win!

The future UFC's only three-belt champion, "The Notorious" Conor McGregor!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back