Pick 1 to 5 before entering, 80s popstar you will be

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Pick 1 to 5 before entering, 80s popstar you will be, and you will appear in all the videos and live their lives as they were

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Finally. Number 4 caught a break...wait...pedo???

tumblr_nghxpr8yhJ1rlo1q2o1_500.jpg

Rick Astley,had brief look at fame and got out before it really became intrusive,and he's still alive.

Got MJ......I mean on the one hand he's the king of pop and was a G before he went a bit crazy there. No childhood and child molester accusations, also completely fucked up his face....not sure how I feel about that one.

Got MJ......I mean on the one hand he's the king of pop and was a G before he went a bit crazy there. No childhood and child molester accusations, also completely fucked up his face....not sure how I feel about that one.

tumblr_nghxpr8yhJ1rlo1q2o1_500.jpg

Wait so im two black dudes?

"she's so fine there's no telling where the money went"

Fuck yeah Robert Palmer.

Yup, he was a smooth criminal but not smooth enough though

#4. I had a feeling I would be the GOAT.

<GinJuice>

Rick Astley,had brief look at fame and got out before it really became intrusive,and he's still alive.

Has a solid job gigging universities on the nostalgia, cheese, hipster wave. Average pay but regular. Probably makes a grand a night, once or twice a week with a 80% profit. I don't think he gives a fuck having one security for him. Nice guy.

Am I Milli and Vanilli? Or am I the person who sang for them?

Yes! I am busting my nut in those Robert Palmer chicks all day

FUUUUUUUCK! im 2 black guys that can't sing.

Back