Pic.: Shogun and Demian on the mat...

Training with Demian Maia is a good thing!

This time I think Shogun Rua will come out on top. Dunno why, more of a hunch than anything. Remember, Shogun Rua was the light heavyweight champion of the world for a reason.

We'll see.
So was Rashad Evans... and well, we all saw that didn't mean diddly squat in his last two fights. I think Shogun has regressed to a mid-level fighter, but I also think he still has more left in the tank than Shad. Don't know if it's enough to beat OSP this time though...

5 wins in a row would be the second best record in the division, below Jones and above ANY contender. Should justify a title shot.

I love Shogun who has given me my best and worst MMA moments but I don't want to see him murdered by Jones.

Of course I can dream of revenge on Jones and then a quick visit to Bellator to sub Sonnen.

So was Rashad Evans... and well, we all saw that didn't mean diddly squat in his last two fights. I think Shogun has regressed to a mid-level fighter, but I also think he still has more left in the tank than Shad. Don't know if it's enough to beat OSP this time though...

3 wins in a row... gave Gus a good showing. Shad has 4 L in a row AND has looked like shit always after Machida.

Why would train with someone who was able to implement exactly 0% of their ability in a title fight?

Wasting your ticking time Shogun, go find a real fighter to train with. Stick with the striking, not laying on the mat looking like a fool.

EunlYhv.jpg

Sorry to burst that bubble, but OSP's gonna TKO Shogun.

Wonder how many times Rogan will mention Shogun likes to roll for legs off of his one submission win.

yeah.. but he goes for it much more often than that.

Back