Pic of me after BJJ tournament. (Sunflower State Games)

I just meant win or lose you obtain a benefit just by competing, whether its experience or just learning more about yourself

OH yes. Very true. Sorry I didn't understand you the first time. I learned more about myself when I first started competing. What is feels like to win or lose and how to deal with it afterwards. What an adrenaline dump feels like.

OH yes. Very true. Sorry I didn't understand you the first time. I learned more about myself when I first started competing. What is feels like to win or lose and how to deal with it afterwards. What an adrenaline dump feels like.

right on

Good stuff man, keep going

Weight classes exist for a reason. Especially in the same skill level. I appreciate you taking the time to post here though.

So you've confirmed BJJ doesn't work unless you're the same weight and same skill level. Interdasting.

Looks like a mix of Randy Couture and Matt Serra. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Lulz at bragging to strangers on a karate forum about masters-3 blue belt medals. SAD!

You look pretty out of shape man, get it together.

I can't believe you forgot to show us the pics of the grandpa you beat up: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/sunflower-state-games-2018-topeka-kansas.3799291/

img_0575-jpg.408695

Last edited:
Photoshop away sherbros!!

This was last Saturday. I briefly mentioned in another thread that I was prepping for an upcoming BJJ tournament. I misunderstood my coach and thought it was NAGA. But anyways. I was a great day of competition.

This thread tells the whole story of that day. http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/sunflower-state-games-2018-topeka-kansas.3799291/

View media item 29027

Nice looking build. Good build balance of being vascular and being big - without being “too” big and bulky Also a great shape head for being bald. Forearms definitely pumped up there from all those grappling exchanges

Would bang / 10

Right on TS. Oss.

Back