Pic of Matt Riddle and Jon Jones from their high school wrestling days

Yea, Riddle beat Jones while he was stoned out of his mind. Unless Riddle was one of those guys that started smoking only after they graduated high school.

They didn't face each other, but I'm sure he was stoned...he said he's been smoking weed since he was 13 I believe lol

Who gives a fuck how many people are killed in drunk driving. How many innocent people are killed by US soldiers.

No one is saying that one is worse than the other what we are talking about bullshit on here.

Jones didnt kill anyone nor and he appologized for his actions. Riddle made the comment that weed probably keeps him from beating his children.

Now look at who is the better human being, GTFOH

True, one made a comment and the other put innocent lives at risk for his own pleasure, pretty easy to decide which is worse.

True, one made a comment and the other put innocent lives at risk for his own pleasure, pretty easy to decide which is worse.

Not even close

The comment puts his children at risk if the comment is true. Its a reckless comment to say that weed keeps you from beating your kids. What sensible and better human being/parent would even say that, its a ridiculous comment.

Jones had a DWI, acknowledge the mistake and apologized whereas another said if it was not for weed he probably would beat his children.

The idea that someone who would say that is a better human being than whomever is ridiculous. The idea that it is cute to make a comment about doing drugs and that being something that stops you from beating your kids is stupid.

Last edited:
Not even close

The comment puts his children at risk if the comment is true. Its a reckless comment to say that weed keeps you from beating your kids. What sensible and better human being/parent would even say that, its a ridiculous comment.

Jones had a DWI, acknowledge the mistake and apologized whereas another said if it was not for weed he probably would beat his children.

The idea that someone who would say that is a better human being than whomever is ridiculous. The idea that it is cute to make a comment about doing drugs and that being something that stops you from beating your kids is stupid.

One found a way to save his children, the other found his way to a lightpole.

Not even close

We all know marijuana isn't a drug and that Riddle is obviously kidding. Why do so many take that so literally. Like do people not have a sense of humor or some sort common sense?

One found a way to save his children, the other found his way to a lightpole.

So by doing drugs he saved his children and on top of that he is promoting that said drug use.

The comment is not serious

Last edited:
We all know marijuana isn't a drug and that Riddle is obviously kidding. Why do so many take that so literally. Like do people not have a sense of humor or some sort common sense?

I am aware that he is possibly kidding but my assessment is between the idea that someone is a better human being.

Outside of that I could careless about Marijuana, I have buddies who smoke it but its still illegal and a hallucinogen.

Shalom

Last edited:
I am aware that he is probably kidding but my assessment is between the idea that someone is a better human being.

Outside of that I could careless about Marijuana, I have buddies who smoke it but its still illegal and a hallucinogen.

Ohyeah, definitely.

Wonder what John Sullivan is doing these days, and how often he tells people about beating Jones in HS wrestling.....

The thought of Matt fucking Riddle being better than Jones at anything is pretty funny.

Matt Riddle won a fishing tournament in Thailand when he was training his Muay Thai. He caught a 1000 lbs sunfish using primitive tools. Can't see Jones doing that.

By the way Matt Riddle is undefeated VS arguably the GOAT (who uses a lot of grappling)

that kid Sullivan from Huntington used to pin my friend regularly. he beat bones 10-6. all solid wrestlers from that school.

So strange. Jones is a lhw champion and probably top 3 best wrestlers in the ufc. BUt matt riddle won that tournament? I didnt even know he wrestled?

Jones was a junior for this tournament and the top 2 guys were seniors. A year is a lot of time to develop for high school kids. He won the state tourney the next year.

Also...this seems to be a popular facial expression for disappointed medal recipients.

mckayladisappointed.jpg

Back