Pic of Jon Jones without Steroids

what? You know America is not the only developed country in the world right?

There are over 2000 work hours in a week, MacDonalds pays 10$ an hour which means an average MacDonalds employee earns over 20,000$ annually, which puts them in the high income bracket.

So I'm sorry I was wrong, it means your better off than 93% and not 97% of the world's population.

PG-2015-07-08_globalClass-00.png

then he's doing waaay better than 99% of Americans and better than anyone on here

Better financially yes. But if I live a happy life within my means than more money is pretty arbitrary isn't it?? And would be a poor measurement of success.

except, a millionaire, celebrity and, undefeated...

His Legacy is ruined, stop being a fuckin fanboy of this POS behavior, He is as undefeated as TRT Vitor, a meaningless stat when it will only be scrutinized until the end of time because of failed tests. Fuckery of his own making, and Jon worshipers like you just can't get over the fact that its over, he fucked it up and its over.

giphy.gif

His Legacy is ruined, stop being a fuckin fanboy of this POS behavior, He is as undefeated as TRT Vitor, a meaningless stat when it will only be scrutinized until the end of time because of failed tests. Fuckery of his own making, and Jon worshipers like you just can't get over the fact that its over, he fucked it up and its over.

giphy.gif

nah hes still GOAT especially if he comes back and CONTINUES to kicks more ass!

Shit even if he doesnt, he can go to Rizen like Fedor and smash!

Better financially yes. But if I live a happy life within my means than more money is pretty arbitrary isn't it?? And would be a poor measurement of success.
I have no idea about your personal situation.

From what we know of Jones, he lives better than most people in the country certainly better than anyone on the forum.

I have no idea about your personal situation.

From what we know of Jones, he lives better than most people in the country certainly better than anyone on the forum.

We also know he has a bad drug problem, and has several kids with different woman.

I don't really see the better life besides the extra $$$ in his bank

We also know he has a bad drug problem, and has several kids with different woman.

I'm not sure how you are able to gauge the severity of his drug problem at this point.

looks like some strung out jazz musician begging for change to score some smack.

His skinny legs are not because he skipped leg days, actually we saw many times JJ posting his incredible strength while doing dead lift.

His skinny legs are due to his genetics.

In a capitalist society, $$$ in the bank is where its at

Still destroy most of the population and meathead Bodybuilding juiced wannabe powerlifters.

Looks better then he usually does when not training. Jones gets in shitty shape all the time in the off season
AxqCgSsCMAANBqc.jpg

I'm not sure how you are able to gauge the severity of his drug problem at this point.

well, when it begins ruining your multi-million dollar career, i'd say that's a pretty clear indication of severity.

Looking soft like my peen but, he can beat my ass. Has anyone submitted to being tickled though?

Jones got hit 5 times in 5 rounds and broke OSPs arm
50-44

yeah.... he destroyed him

Chuck Liddell broke Rich Franklin's arm in their fight, did he destroy Rich Franklin too?

50-44 is a dominant win, not a destruction. do you know what destroyed means? Jon Jones destroyed Shogun, he destroyed Lyoto, he didn't destroy OSP.

Back