Photos of a Persian Sheik's Harem. How Euros Sculpted Modern Beauty...

Pastafarian2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Basically this is the Victoria's Secret models of Iran. La creme de la creme of their womens.

lmao i was like lmao

hYGqHHp.jpg

5sAFkAP.jpg

4FG40TV.jpg

c4b4uHk.jpg

ZIuV34H.jpg

btw just because one has a moustache does not mean it's a man. remember that. it's the middle east

Those are guys.. And maybe the Shiekh had a "type."

Pretty sure there were pretty girls in Iran in those days.

Those are guys.. And maybe the Shiekh had a "type."

Pretty sure there were pretty girls in Iran in those days.

have you ever seen middle eastern women who are unaware of shaving? i grew up with them and let me tell you. fore arms and moustaches of peace at 12 years old.

westernized already.

That photo is in Iran prior to the revolution. The women in Iran in the 1970's were far more free than they are now. They have gone backwards.

th

Lot more facial hair than I expected

That photo is in Iran prior to the revolution. The women in Iran in the 1970's were far more free than they are now. They have gone backwards.

th

the point is those women in the 70's adopted western standard of beauty. their clothes and hair styles are from the west. before adopting the western standard of beauty, their elite beauties are in the OP.

very very far from what we consider beautiful.

They must have the same problem as the royal families had in the 18th and 19th century. A shitload of inbreeding

have you ever seen middle eastern women who are unaware of shaving? i grew up with them and let me tell you. fore arms and moustaches of peace at 12 years old.
This year I will be an Arab woman for holloween I dont even need to shave.

Basically this is the Victoria's Secret models of Iran. La creme de la creme of their womens.

lmao i was like lmao

hYGqHHp.jpg

5sAFkAP.jpg

4FG40TV.jpg

c4b4uHk.jpg

ZIuV34H.jpg

Now I understand why they make them wear burkas.

Alright ts.. Serious question.

If you had to, in what order would you tap those pics..?

Since everyone here is so caught up in pretending to hit 10s around here. In what order would you spin on the 1s n 2s..?

Since everyone here is so caught up in pretending to hit 10s around here. In what order would you spin on the 1s n 2s..?

I would rather just throw a wank while lookin at a goat or something. Jesus those are some severe lookin women.

I would rather just throw a wank while lookin at a goat or something. Jesus those are some severe lookin women.

That's not how we play this.. That's the easy out answer. I'm pretty sure 95% of this forum are hitting 1-5s on the regular. So in actually this would be more to the truth then you kids playing make believe with the 7-10s.

Back