Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Is this legal? And does it work?

Thanks.

<6>

Sound kinda scary

yes, its why I stopped taking it years ago.

I bought a bottle of some brain focus supplement I read about on the bodybuilding forums, I think this was 2007 and I took it twice but stopped when some guy replied saying if you take that stuff be careful you build up a tolerance and start taking more and more and you can kill yourself by taking too much so I stopped.

I did notice some clarity its weird I took it and felt calm and that euphoria of happiness you get, think the holidays like Christmas time that happy feeling you had as a kid just enjoying the atmosphere.

Anytime you take these brain drugs you will have a huge drop off and probably go into the opposite when you go off such as severe depression and brain fog.

Its best to try to maintain a daily jog or walk, and eating clean healthy foods and stay hydrated and meditate and focus on happy times and enjoy the wilderness and buildings and city etc, than to take drugs or supplements to try to build up a lazy happiness that is temporary and can ruin the chemicals in your brain.

Never heard of it, you take it before what you feel and what are the sides is it safe
It's best to do the research yourself. But yes if taken in the correct dosages it is considered safe with no sides. Neuroprotective, even

It's best to do the research yourself. But yes if taken in the correct dosages it is considered safe with no sides. Neuroprotective, even

I need a nootropic because I lack focus and get bored easily

Back