Phelps vs Shark

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone watching this on Discovery channel. Phelps bout to race a great white shark in a pool. they have some safety net bullshit keeping them apart. Its some wack ass shit. The info they giving out it really cool like how Phelps gets up speeds and how the shark does but the race is gonna be dumb cause the safety net

Last edited:
It seems like kind of a cheesy concept. Would be weird if the shark broke through the net.

Only way to know the shark is motivated is to starve it for a few days and put it in the same lane as Phelps.

I don't know man, sharks are cool in all but this is Michael Phelps we're talking about here.

This is more stupid than 'eaten alive',man vs anaconda.

It's wack to keep yourself safe from a shark? Huh?

Hell yeah. If you want to race a shark, then be real about it. No net, jump your ass in the water and swim like you can. Hell after watching the first race against the Reef Shark and Hammer shark, he is might be racing a digatal shark. Which is even faker.

I rather see, and bunch of swimmers against shark no safety net. Slowest swimmer gets eaten. That will be a real race.

and will Phelps have a cut on his leg in order to the shark in a frenzy?

Hell yeah. If you want to race a shark, then be real about it. No net, jump your ass in the water and swim like you can. Hell after watching the first race against the Reef Shark and Hammer shark, he is might be racing a digatal shark. Which is even faker.

Uh every human would die

Be smart dont be a retard

I wouldn't even walk on the sand of the beach if I heard there were sharks

I wonder how high he was when he agreed to this.

Uh every human would die

Be smart dont be a retard

I wouldn't even walk on the sand of the beach if I heard there were sharks

How do know every human would die. Wont know useless they try. Racing a CGI shark based on data coild be fake and make it look closer than it could. The data could be staged for entertament. But a REAL Race with REAL Danger would give us the truth. Plus the danger could boost the human up like when People lift cars off they babies after cars wreck. The adrdndline pump would be crazy high

Phelps vs Great White Shark.
Makes about much sense as Mayweather vs McGregor.

Isn't this guy dating a tranny(not the good kind either)?

C'mon man,shark can swim 30/40 mph,human-5,6,7 mph.
WTF happened to Disc.Channel,and their ridiculous ideas.Idk,but "they" used to be ok,10 y ago,but this is BS.
Fake,stupid,not ineresting

Back