PFL vs Bellator: 2.24 2pm ET Main Card

they said champs vs champs <{cruzshake}>

there is no hope isnt there that this this new pfl gonna compete with the ufc

De Santis just needs to spam leg kicks and takedowns =EZ win.

Side note: amazing how pfl puts all their eggs in one basket with shields for women’s mma. ESPN/PFL did an expensive 4 part expose on her (anyone watch it? me neither) saudis must be burning money.

main card could be a banger

Hopefully. For the main event, HW MMA lacks relevance, but Fereira needs to prove he is real. He looked relatively well-rounded against the fighter who might become my only favored
HW.
Kuniev. If he figures out how to stop taking numerous supplements in time to actually pass a drug test.

And did you see that Jon Jones says he "doesn't gamble" while also casually declaring he will beat Aspinall, Ngannou, etc.? 🫤

killin tap with this card

Fun day.
Looks like helax again differed on only one pick for the UFC Tapology card 😦
@Dillydilly

IMG-2234.jpg

Hopefully. For the main event, HW MMA lacks relevance, but Fereira needs to prove he is real. He looked relatively well-rounded against the fighter who might become my only favored
HW.
Kuniev. If he figures out how to stop taking numerous supplements in time to actually pass a drug test.

And did you see that Jon Jones says he "doesn't gamble" while also casually declaring he will beat Aspinall, Ngannou, etc.? 🫤

Fun day.
Looks like helax again differed on only one pick for the UFC Tapology card 😦
@Dillydilly

IMG-2234.jpg
Yeah I heard coke Jones

Man I said Thiago was shot like 5 fights ago, crazy how PFL couldn't see it

Old man Romero isn't much better

Fighters become gun shy when they age, but PFL/Bellator want to throw giant checks at them

@lsa who you betting on in the main

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back