News PFL 6 June 28 Sioux Falls; WW and FW

They don’t want two Russians in the playoffs
Shame, this would have been an amazing playoff or finale. Now one of them will lose their undefeated record in the regular season..

I wish I could punch the matchmaker.. In what world does Murad-Musaev make any sense?
They're arguably the top two guys in the field right now. I hate the entire league/tournament format, and am happy they're fighting now.

Any time they try to set up two guys meeting in the finals it ends up in disaster anyways.

This is the real main event. And it's a great fight.

This matchmaking sucks …. Main card is a mess …. Storley vs pepi Laureano co- main ? wtf

Ramazov vs musaev does not makes sense… top 2 guys and get buried in the prelims …. PFL is a joke

They must really hate Brennan Ward, especially after that interview he did.

They must really hate Brennan Ward, especially after that interview he did.
Alot of PFL booking is spiteful in nature, especially for the regular season where they can control the matchmaking. Lance Palmer, Ward, and many others.

Alot of PFL booking is spiteful in nature, especially for the regular season where they can control the matchmaking. Lance Palmer, Ward, and many others.
Praying for a Doomsday/Cooper moment.

Also surprised some of the guys that got laid out are able to make it back.

I know Staropoli personally, great guy, but he missed weight the last time, got subbed in the first round … and now he is the co-main event ? wtf

And the guy that destroyed him, gets buried in the prelims …

What a shameful turn of events …

PFL sucks worse by the minute a complete shit show

Not really related to the actual card.

I made a comment about Bellator last year that they were likely only even putting on events due to contractual obligations already with venues. One of those cards was in South Dakota. Now PFL is doing an event there. Did one in Chicago already. Has one coming up at Mohegan and "Bellator" returns to Pachanga later this year.

This doesn't really confirm anything, but I find it interesting either way.

Lorenz Larkin is fighting against a TBA opponent on this card, according to ESPN website

Back