• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PBP PFL 1, 2023 Regular Season: FWs & LHWs, Sat. 4/1, 6 PM ET/3 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the PFL 1 2023 Regular Season main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I kind of begrudge the champs taking part again, I like the way Bellator would do it, champs sit out the next season and then fight the winner of the current tournement, would be a dope event having champs vs champs and then PFL have both tournie winners and title holders

I kind of begrudge the champs taking part again, I like the way Bellator would do it, champs sit out the next season and then fight the winner of the current tournement, would be a dope event having champs vs champs and then PFL have both tournie winners and title holders
I thought in the Bellator tourneys they defended the belts within the tournament. Like you could lose the belt in the very first bracket. I thought one guy did, maybe Rory? I know it happened at least once.

I thought in the Bellator tourneys they defended the belts within the tournament. Like you could lose the belt in the first bracket. I thought one guy did, maybe Rory? I know it happened at least once.
that was once the big league pussies bought out Bellator and fucked it up, before that the tournie winner was the champ and then each subsequent winner fought the champ

Early Bellator was the shit, Viacom fucked it up I think

that was once the big league pussies bought out Bellator and fucked it up, before that the tournie winner was the champ and then each subsequent winner fought the champ

Bjorn Bless

Sung Bin Jo is off the card right? I don't know why but isn't Pineda fighting Braga now?

Or is it the other way round, Braga out and Bung in?

Nice. Let me know who you're betting on. I may follow. Dogs were decent last night on Bellator
Mohammad Fakhreddine looks like the best underdog bet to me, Hamlet is getting stopped I reckon.
Couple him with Bubba looks worth a bob or two

This shows Usman as Champ in the tourney defending as he goes
eq5olxs953na1.jpg

always the bald cunts fucking it up
Wait what,? You said Bellator was better before so how did Bjorn fuck it up, by leaving?

What fight are you guys looking forward to the most on this card? :D

Bad Man Bubba :) For me

Losing Omari is a tough loss. Was 2nd last season and unlike his UFC stay he had some pretty cracking fights.

@Sixstring don't miss out on making a TAP :)

Was trying to be lazy! Ok some quick picks. Torn on some of these as always.

98041-3344667.png

Every time I hear Impa's name this motherfucker flashes into my mind

apvGnWb_460s.jpg

Back