News PFL 1 2023 draws 271k views

careto

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Solid number for PFL, hopefully with such a shit event this doesnt work against them.

This will probably be among their highest viewed events of the season given that next events will take place on a Friday and some on ESPN2.

That’s just the folks who watched on TV. That doesn’t count the folks who streamed it on ESPN+.

damn, how is that even possible? lol.

and of course with presumably a lot of people trying it out the card was really boring. not a great impression.

Hopefully that keeps trending up, we need more MMA orgs to grow. IMO MMA was at it's best when there was another major organization that arguably had better divisions(Pride and Strikeforce eras) than the UFC.

It's okay but it's also a Saturday night show on a week that the UFC took off.
And sadly it resulted in one of the most dull cards of the year. Hopefully it didn't turn too many people off PFL.

It always blows when one of the other big american companies put on mediocre events since they catch a lot more flack than the UFC for it.

And sadly it resulted in one of the most dull cards of the year. Hopefully it didn't turn too many people off PFL.

It always blows when one of the other big american companies put on mediocre events since they catch a lot more flack than the UFC for it.

Tbf to the UFC, the events may sometimes not have as high quality fighters as they should do but they're rarely boring.

Anyone planning on going to the June 8th card in atlanta? I was looking at tickets today but they are more expensive than last year and it's the same exact damn people as last year.

Anyone planning on going to the June 8th card in atlanta? I was looking at tickets today but they are more expensive than last year and it's the same exact damn people as last year.
What are the prices? I wouldnt expect PFL to be expensive, there is always a very small crowd in a small venue.

damn, how is that even possible? lol.
jake-paul-pfl.png

People love new technology and the SmartCage keeps on impressing

I know but now that he is involved with the organization his fans started watching? you don't think that is a possibility?
Did he mention it on his main channel? All I remember him doing was one tweet about it like the day of the event and it got pretty bad engagement.

Thats double bellator numbers but a fraction of Combate Global numbers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back