Pettis will dismantle holloway

Holloway is a great match up for pettis IMHO. I see Pettis winning this one easily and maybe an spectacular finish.

also, TS is one of those people that view striking as a binary. Pettis couldn't do anything to Barboza, a striker, but just because he's not facing a wrestler, he should win easily? There are different kinds of strikers. You can primarily use kicks, like Pettis does, and still not be the same striker pettis is. Application is what matters, not the label.

Holloway is going to walk Pettis down and beat the shit out of him

Excellent post, and agree. Pettis is a homerun hitter, but hasn't mastered the singles and the doubles. Max is also a heavy hitter, but he's a more technically sound striker than Pettis, and people will see tomorrow.

Yeah I remember when Barboza wrestled him to death. Oh wait.

When has any fighter dismantled Holloway? Not even Conor McBless dismantled Holloway. Max lasted all three rounds with Conor. Something no other 145-pounder can claim.
An injured Conor who layer on him for two rounds. Pettis is going to out Max down tomorrow and get his paid dues

If Pettis wins, it happens in a split second with a hail mary sub after half-way through the fight or by a devastating kick in the first. He doesn't have the point fighting game to pick Holloway apart for a sustained amount of time.

I wish Pettis would have learned to cave in some knees like Jones while training at Jackson's, but nah. He has real trouble keeping people at a distance that plays into his finishing ability.

An injured Conor who layer on him for two rounds. Pettis is going to out Max down tomorrow and get his paid dues

Conor didn't hurt himself in that fight. He got injured because Max was one of the few fighters to fight back against Conor (even if it was still a clear loss for Holloway).

I hope so, it would be great to eventually see Pettis vs Holloway, Holloway has an annoying voice and character. He has tried to become like Conor and joined the list of those who call out Conor, since he has gained fame.

I got Holloway by decision in a close fight I think. Doubt either gets finished

guys did u forgot pettis was considered p4p best just a few months ago? he was destroying 155. his strong point is his striking and his weakness is wrestling like silva, he is fighting a striker tomorrow? pettis will dismantle holloway worse than mcgregor did, bump this after the fight. I'm calling it now.

Holloway supporters post here so we can all have a laugh after the fight

I updated my sig indicating how I know Holloway will win.

Holloway will punish Pettis, it's the other way around

I can't see Hollaway biting on Pettis' flashy kicks or getting fazed or discouraged if the fight isn't going his way.

Whereas I can definitely see Pettis crumbling under Max's pressure and will to win.

guys did u forgot pettis was considered p4p best just a few months ago? he was destroying 155. his strong point is his striking and his weakness is wrestling like silva, he is fighting a striker tomorrow? pettis will dismantle holloway worse than mcgregor did, bump this after the fight. I'm calling it now.

I am pulling for Pettis but this is Max's division. Pettis would have a better chance at LW. Pettis didn't exactly walk thru his last opponent and this is a much, much tougher challenge. Holloway is not the kind who will give Pettis space for his kicking game.

Hard to say exactly. Just the way he acts and carries himself. I also hate his face and voice. Just pisses me off for some reason. Plus his recent shit talk toward Aldo that was way out of line and left field. Hes gotten really cocky recently.
With reason. Imagine if some of your colleagues got big promotions by yelling in the office. Would't you start yelling too? I mean, Max has the same kind of UFC "seniority" as Conor but a 8-fights win streak isn't enough to grant him a title shot...

Hard to say exactly. Just the way he acts and carries himself. I also hate his face and voice. Just pisses me off for some reason. Plus his recent shit talk toward Aldo that was way out of line and left field. Hes gotten really cocky recently.
I think it is the hippie gangsta type mentality he carries that may piss you off but a big percentage of kids from Hawaii are like this. And I appreciate your perspective, but hating on face or voice is little silly don't you think? The Aldo shit talk I would agree but that's obviously just a big part of the game.

Bump, damn white belt lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back