Peter Pan Syndrome

8cad5c4c-091b-43de-a80c-660d1367d372_text.gif

Reminds me of all the 50 year olds at nightclub who party constantly and think they still young and hot, which is possible of course but generally they were not in my experience and all partying was escapism.

This woman was like 6 foot 6 and 300 pounds dancing on dance floor in skimpy clothing and telling youngsters about how to use cocaine.

In the corner of the room me as bouncer wondering if i can actually take this lady on if she gets violent. Lady looked like she should be on heavyweight wrestling team

I had my first kid at 17, my second kid at 26.

My oldest has a very good high-paying career in Chicago, my youngest is a freshman in high school and will turn 18 before I turn 45.

You better fuckin' believe I'm partying my dick off once I'm fully kid-free.

Eat deez nutz with yo Peter Pan Syndrome nonsense!

Reminds me of all the 50 year olds at nightclub who party constantly and think they still young and hot, which is possible of course but generally they were not in my experience and all partying was escapism.

This woman was like 6 foot 6 and 300 pounds dancing on dance floor in skimpy clothing and telling youngsters about how to use cocaine.

In the corner of the room me as bouncer wondering if i can actually take this lady on if she gets violent. Lady looked like she should be on heavyweight wrestling team

You're just saying that I bet she had a sparkling personality under all them layers........

I had my first kid at 17, my second kid at 26.

My oldest has a very good high-paying career in Chicago, my youngest is a freshman in high school and will turn 18 before I turn 45.

You better fuckin' believe I'm partying my dick off once I'm fully kid-free.

Eat deez nutz with yo Peter Pan Syndrome nonsense!

You've got more of an immortal jellyfish syndrome.......

According to the link you posted:
"Peter Pan Syndrome is a pop psychology term used to describe an adult who is socially immature."

I would say TS has a Peter Pan Syndrome because he made a thread like this without fucking cliffs.

BTW.. I have Petr Yan syndrome.. I want to box everybody.

Haven't you got rocks to throw at your neighbors tent?

I would let her bang, bro

Back