Peter aerts still fighting???? Wtf

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Only reason i noticed this cause my friend is fighting on this card. Seeing bob sapp getting paid to fall still doesn't shock me as much as seeing Peter aerts still fighting. Poor lad

Till the wheels fall off, unfortunately for his health. Some know no other way.

It says under the picture that its only a show fight. so he should be okay!!

Aerts intends to die in the ring, and as sad as that sounds it seems fitting to his legacy. #GOAT

Lets see the young guy get slapped around by grampa Aerts.

They are one of my favorites organizations. Wish they did more shows and a little bit more professional. By the way, I think Peter is just a special guest right? Or is it a show fight.

They are one of my favorites organizations. Wish they did more shows and a little bit more professional. By the way, I think Peter is just a special guest right? Or is it a show fight.
Its a show fight. According to the fb post

I don't know Peter, or much about his gym but I imagine that he still spars at least half power. Turning up for a few free days in Turkey for an exhibition bout sounds pretty good to me and if I'm not mistaken, didn't he beat that Nordine fellow not long back? Didn't look shabby for his age.

My good friend getting prepared for his fight on this card vs some great khali looking guy.

Last edited:
No matter the organization what really matters and if the fight goes true or via equals WWE!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back