Perry is trying to avoid Ponzobibio

I don’t think he’s taking Ponzi lightly/looking past him or trying to avoid him. He’s just thinking of favorable (striker) match-ups with fighters who have momentum (which Till has at the moment). Win/lose/draw vs Ponzi, it’s not a bad idea to have the next match-up already in the works, especially if Perry intends to keep a Cerrone/Magny type of schedule.
You think that till would fight Perry after he's just beaten cerrone and Perry loses to ponzi?

Wut?

He's looking past ponzi and hope he gets wrecked because of it.

Why is he calling out Till when he already has a fight booked

Because the UFC flew him over to Poland and told him to.
Why do you think he was there? It's not like he booked it up and paid for the trip himself.

He will still have plenty of people who want to fight him....I agree that he loses against Ponzi by the way.
I agree, his fans are clearly blind hype train jumpers. They think this guy has a black belt in his fists or some shit.

"Let me duck this fighter that I'm currently signed to fight, so I can fight another fighter that may be even tougher....why? Because I'm a fucking genius and "logic" is my middle name...." - Mike "Platinum Logic" Perry

Promoting Perry/Till now makes absolutely no sense, Santiago might just KO Perry and put all of this to an end lol.

After seeing what he did to Gunnar's eyes he should try to avoid him.
Santiago Scissorhands

RWzAuCY.jpg

Back