Perry Fans, Last Night's Win Doesn't Erase His Loss To A Male Model

Perry has zero losses

This has been endlessly debated before, Alan Jouban "won" the fight by running away and throwing weak leg kicks to appear active - thus exploiting the 10 point system.

That being said, Platinum Mike Perry just mauled the #13 best WW in the world Jake Ellenberguer, he is now a legit top 10 contender, probably 2 wins away from a title shot
13th best ww in the ufc, maybe. He was ranked 21st in the world at ww. Perry is now 22.

Platinum Mike Perry's fight against JoubRAN was not really a loss for Perry in the long run but more of a loss for JoubRAN.

After Platinum's excellent performance against a highly ranked veteran in Ellenberger.

Platinum should now get a title eliminator fight against Lawler/Cerrone.

Title eliminator fight next?? Jeezus..
{<jordan}

The guy is fireworks in all of his UFc fights. Even his loss.
I'm a fan.
I don't know much about him outside the cage but he garners much hate on sherdog.

I liked your old AV a lot better, terrible thread BTW

No win erases a lose, just like no lose erases a win
Hence the reason we have official MMA fighter records

#platinumbless

This has been endlessly debated before, Alan Jouban "won" the fight by running away and throwing weak leg kicks to appear active - thus exploiting the 10 point system.

Anyone debating thusly is being stupid. Jouban beat Platinum hands down and sat him on his ass a time or two in the process.

listen here cunt lips dont ever put Anderson and that illiterate moron in the same post ever again
You're right, Platinum shouldn't be mentioned in the same post as a cheat like Anderoid.

I remember some dude back peddling for 15 minutes but not the Platinum one losing.

Anyone debating thusly is being stupid. Jouban beat Platinum hands down and sat him on his ass a time or two in the process.

Very true.

Platinum. What a joke. The only thing platinum in that guy's life is the fake mouth grill he probably bought at the pawn shop around the corner from his trailer park.

raw

so ,according to TS
no model , no fighter
fighter , no job ,
Ts , no brain

Name 12 WWs better than him. Go.
Than old Ellenberger? Piece of cake:

1. Askren
2. Lawler
3. Condit
4. Woodley
5. Cerrone
6. Thompson
7. Perry
8. Maia
9. Masvidal
10. Rory McDonald
11. Larkin
12. Gunnar
13. Magny
14. Lima
15. Stun Gun

That's without trying, or reaching to 'maybe' guys like Story, Ponz, Edwards etc.. Ellenberger at his peak was better than more than half of those guys. But in 2017? Nope. There's a reason he has only won three of his last ten fights, and all of them are against other guys on the way out (Brown, Kos and Marquardt). There is no way Ellenberger deserved to be ranked #13 in the UFC WW division, much less in the world.

Than old Ellenberger? Piece of cake:

1. Askren
2. Lawler
3. Condit
4. Woodley
5. Cerrone
6. Thompson
7. Perry
8. Maia
9. Masvidal
10. Rory McDonald
11. Larkin
12. Gunnar
13. Magny
14. Lima
15. Stun Gun

That's without trying, or reaching to 'maybe' guys like Story, Ponz, Edwards etc.. Ellenberger at his peak was better than more than half of those guys. But in 2017? Nope. There's a reason he has only won three of his last ten fights, and all of them are against other guys on the way out (Brown, Kos and Marquardt). There is no way Ellenberger deserved to be ranked #13 in the UFC WW division, much less in the world.

Wait...you put Perry at 7?! Bahahahahaha

Welcome to Sherdog where losing a decision and getting knocked down once=getting your shit pushed in

Wait...you put Perry at 7?! Bahahahahaha
It's clearly not in order, I was counting them out. Maia is hardly the 8th best WW in the world, nor Askren #1.

Pretty worrying that I had to explain that....

It's clearly not in order, I was counting them out. Maia is hardly the 8th best WW in the world, nor Askren #1.

Pretty worrying that I had to explain that....
Honestly, I only saw his name and posted. Didn't even bother with the rest of the list haha

That being said, Platinum Mike Perry just mauled the #13 best WW in the world Jake Ellenberguer, he is now a legit top 10 contender, probably 2 wins away from a title shot
Lol...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mezgomg
Back