Permanent Ignore option

Status
Not open for further replies.

skold

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is there a way to perma-block a user? I mean there is the ignore feature, but if they quote me, it still comes up in my notifications.. is there a way to make it so that their existence is completely erased from my view?

Bribe a mod with nude pics to ban them. Other than that, no.

I love you to skold...

Is there a way to perma-block a user? I mean there is the ignore feature, but if they quote me, it still comes up in my notifications.. is there a way to make it so that their existence is completely erased from my view?

Who do you want to block and why?Just curious.

Bribe a mod with nude pics to ban them. Other than that, no.

Damn, would be a really good option to introduce.. Cause you can't help yourself with "Oh what has that retard written now?" and then you view the message and understand why you ignored them in the first place

Who do you want to block and why?Just curious.

No one in particular, I usually put people on ignore if they continue a pointless argument, or have such borderline unhealthy hate towards a fighter that reading anything they post just gives you a headache, would be nice to not be reminded of their existence thats all

No one in particular, I usually put people on ignore if they continue a pointless argument, or have such borderline unhealthy hate towards a fighter that reading anything they post just gives you a headache, would be nice to not be reminded of their existence thats all

Gonna be a long list... Gotta learn to ignore these people and not engage with their nonsense. Choose your replies.

don't believe there is.

Requesting a safe space on sherdog??? Really?

Requesting a safe space on sherdog??? Really?
No... That would be OP asking to have his own forum.
This is just seeking an uber-ignore from what I can gather, an enhanced version of a function the mods want us to utilize rather than get upset

No... That would be OP asking to have his own forum.
This is just seeking an uber-ignore from what I can gather, an enhanced version of a function the mods want us to utilize rather than get upset

Uber safe space! Ignore function is a safe space. Why sherdog if you can't take people who may agitate you?

Uber safe space! Ignore function is a safe space. Why sherdog if you can't take people who may agitate you?
Ignore function is nothing like a "safe space", as I already explained: that would be more like asking for your own forum, as happens on college campuses.
This seems to be simply asking about an extension of a function already available that the mods clearly want posters to use rather than flipping out.

Ignore function is nothing like a "safe space", as I already explained: that would be more like asking for your own forum, as happens on college campuses.
This seems to be simply asking about an extension of a function already available that the mods clearly want posters to use rather than flipping out.

It's a safe space -- rather than being able to laugh at a poster you don't agree with it, or simply moving beyond their post, you need the ability to put them on ignore, to protect delicate sensibilities from viewing opinions you don't like, causing one to flip out; troll or otherwise.

If you can't sherdog without flipping out, maybe this site isn't for you

We aren't going to agree on this but I totally view it as a request to enhance ones safe space capabilities

It's a safe space -- rather than being able to laugh at a poster you don't agree with it, or simply moving beyond their post, you need the ability to put them on ignore, to protect delicate sensibilities from viewing opinions you don't like, causing one to flip out; troll or otherwise.

If you can't sherdog without flipping out, maybe this site isn't for you

We aren't going to agree on this but I totally view it as a request to enhance ones safe space capabilities
We disagree because you're flat out incorrect.

Please lock.

If you don't want to see what retarded fools post, Sherdog may not be the place for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back