People who love Harvey Weinstein

No one loved him. Even before all this bs, he and his brother were known for being colossal assholes. However, they started a corrupt, yet successful Oscar campaigning system that forced actors and actresses to suck up to them, literally and figuratively. How do you think crap like Shakespeare in Love wins all kinds of awards? Remember, most Academy voters don't even watch most of the movies, they vote how they are told by others. I'd certainly take odds that Streep, Paltrow and Lawrence among many others performed sexual favors for Weinstein in exchange for his support in Oscar campaigning.

The worst to me is Ellen Degeneres. She treats her long-time friendship and political partnership with Harvey Weinstein as if it never happened. He was close to pretty much all the big progressives in Hollywood, donated tons of cash to Democrats and encouraged actors and actresses to campaign and speak for them. Yet she now attacks him and others and just completely pretends like she didn't know anything and they weren't collaborating for years and years.

Last edited:
I, in all honesty, had never even heard of Harvey Weinstein before all this #metoo stuff.

On a side note, would smash J-Law

Most of my family lives in Los Angeles, and they always have. My great grandparents bought a house in Hollywood about 120 years ago. lmao. My great grandma was at one point the oldest living person that had been employed at 20th Century Fox. She lived to be 101. I have a family member who does sound engineering for WB.

When I saw "everyone knew" I mean EVERYONE knew. All the way down to catering people. lmao. The town loves gossip.

So anyone who tries to talk shit after the fact is nothing but a massive hypocrite who was an enabler before things blew up.

The whole industry is vile, and I am glad my family moved to NorCal.

How do you think they pick the mods here?

Most of my family lives in Los Angeles, and they always have. My great grandparents bought a house in Hollywood about 120 years ago. lmao. My great grandma was at one point the oldest living person that had been employed at 20th Century Fox. She lived to be 101. I have a family member who does sound engineering for WB.

When I saw "everyone knew" I mean EVERYONE knew. All the way down to catering people. lmao. The town loves gossip.

So anyone who tries to talk shit after the fact is nothing but a massive hypocrite who was an enabler before things blew up.

The whole industry is vile, and I am glad my family moved to NorCal.
Everything I have heard about how Hollywood is run sounds like a somehow more corrupt old boys club than WWE.

Back