People forgetting why they dislike tyron?

ice9

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Ive noticed all mma media defending tyron for not being pushed or like by the ufc because of his latest dominant performance. I remember him fighting Condit, Condit getting injured in the fight and tyron bragging about how he tkoed him and he was gonna hold out for a title shot based on it. I remember thinking that was sorta chicken shit. I think the main reason people dislike like tyron is because of his racial whining at every corner. Ive never heard him go a whole interview without complaining. Of course there is a racism problem in America but people dont always want to think about negative horrible shit all day. Mma is a place where race hasnt mattered until tyron. What do you guys think?

Ive noticed all mma media defending tyron for not being pushed or like by the ufc because of his latest dominant performance. I remember him fighting Condit, Condit getting injured in the fight and tyron bragging about how he tkoed him and he was gonna hold out for a title shot based on it. I remember thinking that was sorta chicken shit. I think the main reason people dislike like tyron is because of his racial whining at every corner. Ive never heard him go a whole interview without complaining. Of course there is a racism problem in America but people dont always want to think about negative horrible shit all day. Mma is a place where race hasnt mattered until tyron. What do you guys think?

What do we think?
We think you should use paragraphs

He's taking a stand against uncle Dana and Shertards like anyone not named Conor McGregor that takes a stand against baldy. All past transgressions are forgiven.

When was the last time you heard him whine about race?

When was the last time you heard him whine about race?
After the till fight i was subject to his horrific "freestyle" on a radio show where he talking about being persecuted by whites and a bunch of ideology that he probably hasnt ever experienced. Supporting snoops dogs racially fueled commentary could be considered racist too.

Back