People can't manage finances and blame each side of government

Most of this political bs is about $$$. People are bad with $ so they gotta point the finger at someone. Poor whites blame the illegals. Poor minorities blame the white man, they're being "oppressed". Potheads blame the system, "the system is broken bruh". Single moms blame men lol Its like the people want a tyrant in power, that's what it seems like. "Please save us Mr. President!" Then why not move the fuck to Cuba?

If someone goes from barely making it with $18K and all of a sudden they make $40 what's the first thing they do? They don't say, "well, I was barely making it with $18K so I'll spend the same amount and live comfortably!" No, their solution is to immediately go into debt by buying more bs which clearly they don't "need" since they were doing just fine without it. Now they barely make it with $40K. It's the governments fault again. Even if they make $80K they'll still be broke for the same damn reasons. Even if they won $1 million they'll probably go buy shit that'll put them on the edge. Then it's the government's fault. It's the 1% hoarding all the $$$. "College should be free". "Raise the minimum wage to $15!". It's like these goofs don't realize that minimum wage is still minimum wage!

LMAO if you live in the US there are no excuses! Then people get mad when I tell them that it's their responsibilities. Its the same as your weight bruh, you ain't gonna lose the gut with Bush, Obama, Trump or Kanye West. Your gut, your responsibility. Your wallet, your responsibility. People just gotta point the finger at someone. Even if you spread all the wealth in the world equally, it would all be in the same pockets again in 2 years. Even if you gave everyone a free Lambo, they would lose it. Wreck it. Sell it for drugs and be broke. People just wanna point the finger.

Now which bathroom men and women should use has nothing to do with $$$.

At my last job the guy who made the most money (especially combined with his wife who'd been a school teacher for over 20 years) complained the most about credit card debt etc. Probably a combined income of 250k and nothing but complaints.

The more you make the more you owe, they less you have the less everything you have.

Well do you think those same reasons could prevent inflation from wages rising?

If not, please explain in detail, why printing trillions of dollars results in zero inflation, but rising wages will supposedly create massive inflation.

1.- Printing dollars dont result in inflation because foreign countries are seeking those dollars so they dont stay in the US economy looking for a limited amounts of good and services.

2.- Rising wages (without a rise in productivity) wont result in inflation, it will result in unemployment as the Fed rises interest rates to keep the dollar from inflating and more companies invest more on outsourcing or automation.

Most of this political bs is about $$$. People are bad with $ so they gotta point the finger at someone. Poor whites blame the illegals. Poor minorities blame the white man, they're being "oppressed". Potheads blame the system, "the system is broken bruh". Single moms blame men lol Its like the people want a tyrant in power, that's what it seems like. "Please save us Mr. President!" Then why not move the fuck to Cuba?

If someone goes from barely making it with $18K and all of a sudden they make $40 what's the first thing they do? They don't say, "well, I was barely making it with $18K so I'll spend the same amount and live comfortably!" No, their solution is to immediately go into debt by buying more bs which clearly they don't "need" since they were doing just fine without it. Now they barely make it with $40K. It's the governments fault again. Even if they make $80K they'll still be broke for the same damn reasons. Even if they won $1 million they'll probably go buy shit that'll put them on the edge. Then it's the government's fault. It's the 1% hoarding all the $$$. "College should be free". "Raise the minimum wage to $15!". It's like these goofs don't realize that minimum wage is still minimum wage!

LMAO if you live in the US there are no excuses! Then people get mad when I tell them that it's their responsibilities. Its the same as your weight bruh, you ain't gonna lose the gut with Bush, Obama, Trump or Kanye West. Your gut, your responsibility. Your wallet, your responsibility. People just gotta point the finger at someone. Even if you spread all the wealth in the world equally, it would all be in the same pockets again in 2 years. Even if you gave everyone a free Lambo, they would lose it. Wreck it. Sell it for drugs and be broke. People just wanna point the finger.

Now which bathroom men and women should use has nothing to do with $$$.

This is absurd. This completely defies the reality that it takes a certain amount of money to just become stable everywhere. It might be 250k in San Fran or 100k in Houston but there is just a reality that a certain amount of money is required to keep a decent and safe roof over your head, provide for food and meet the requirements to maintain that level of employment.

Sure certain people overspend when they have excess but the reality is to get good shelter (safe), feed oneself, and maintain your job it often takes a decent amount of money in most places.

The second and far more aggregious thing is the argument that finances aren't political. You are kind of an ass for suggesting our government allowing free trade to nations that don't have protections against things like child labor, sweat shops, or really any form of workers rights hasn't created a humongous set of problems. Almost all entry level jobs are ceasing to exist that aren't service based in our country because manufacturing has completely disappeared thanks to POLITICS.

This is just one of a tremendous number of examples I could make of how politics dramatically influences opportunities or barriers to success in our country. The position you come at this from is so poorly understood and thought out. You really need to learn a lot more to even begin to understand how important our government is in peoples personal ability to succeed.

This is absurd. This completely defies the reality that it takes a certain amount of money to just become stable everywhere. It might be 250k in San Fran or 100k in Houston but there is just a reality that a certain amount of money is required to keep a decent and safe roof over your head, provide for food and meet the requirements to maintain that level of employment.

Sure certain people overspend when they have excess but the reality is to get good shelter (safe), feed oneself, and maintain your job it often takes a decent amount of money in most places.

The second and far more aggregious thing is the argument that finances aren't political. You are kind of an ass for suggesting our government allowing free trade to nations that don't have protections against things like child labor, sweat shops, or really any form of workers rights hasn't created a humongous set of problems. Almost all entry level jobs are ceasing to exist that aren't service based in our country because manufacturing has completely disappeared thanks to POLITICS.

This is just one of a tremendous number of examples I could make of how politics dramatically influences opportunities or barriers to success in our country. The position you come at this from is so poorly understood and thought out. You really need to learn a lot more to even begin to understand how important our government is in peoples personal ability to succeed.

Unemployment is low and certain areas are having labor shortages, if you dont want to chase the jobs its fine, but you can do with a decent wage pretty much anywhere.

Sure you wont be able to own a big house with a garage for 2 cars in San Francisco, and you shouldnt.

If you want to stay in the cities you need to face the fact that you need a frugal lifestyle. If you want a big house and a cheap lifestyle you need to move away from the big urban centers and pick a trade that its in demand.

Blaming politics and foreigners is a joke and ignores the reality of the world.

1.- Printing dollars dont result in inflation because foreign countries are seeking those dollars so they dont stay in the US economy looking for a limited amounts of good and services.

2.- Rising wages (without a rise in productivity) wont result in inflation, it will result in unemployment as the Fed rises interest rates to keep the dollar from inflating and more companies invest more on outsourcing or automation.

1) Where did those dollars go again, with Japan printing money, and Europe printing money, and the US printing money? Did all our printed money, and all the rest go to developing economies?

2 - First we have had rising productivity for 30 years without wages rising. So it would seem to me that there is quite the cushion built into place over the last 30 years here. Second, rising wages spurs demand, which increases supply demands, which increases employment, so what would need to be shown is that the increase in demand would be outpaced by rising FED rates. Fortunately, in theory, the FED can adjust those rates accordingly to reach the best possible outcome.

What is amazing to me is to read you arguing for monetary controls to control money printings inflation, but then tell me that rising wages inflation can't be dealt with in the same way.

Back