People Calling For Paotan Vs Jiri

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Just want to see Jiri get murked. He doesn't have the striking defense to handle Alex. He might be able to pull something out of his ass like the elbow vs Reyes, but I think he gets KOd or loses a decision.

I'd rather see Alex vs Ankalaev.

If Veronica Macedo's ex could TKO Gokhan Saki, Jiri sure can KO Ah Lex, the reverse is also true of course, wouldn't bet on either in that fight. Jiri is Ah Lex's most favorable high profile matchup at MW/LHW outside of Sean Strickland, if he can win that one decisively I wouldn't mind seeing him rematch Izzy for the LHW belt.

Its a fun fight and I am not sure fans care all that much about belts

So they’re pretending that Izzy didn’t just knock Alex stiff?

Must want him to die or something.

Just want to see Jiri get murked. He doesn't have the striking defense to handle Alex. He might be able to pull something out of his ass like the elbow vs Reyes, but I think he gets KOd or loses a decision.
Jiri is always discounted,and he almost always finishes people in hilariously violent fashion. He's so unpredictable and aggressive that you cant just look past him.

Are we pretending Jiri isn't allowed to take Alex down?

I don't think people give appropriate respect for what Jiri brings to the cage. I think it would give Alex serious serious problems even in the standup.

Alex is extremely conditioned to fighters fighting in the "correct" technical way. Jiri is chaos in motion and he is comfortable there.

When Israel wrestled Alex, Poatan took a LONG ass time to get his wind back, pretty much the entire next round, up until maybe 90 seconds left, Alex had negligible offense. And that was against skinny Boi Izzy who didn't even weight 205 at LHW he was 200.5.
Jiri is probably upwards of 220 in the cage.

Last edited:
Would be amazing. Someone is getting ktfo.

Back