People are selling UFC 205 weigh in tickets

There were idiots buying Twinkies by the pallet a couple years ago just because some other idiot told em they werent gonna be in stores anymore
Morons will buy anything
zombieland approaches. you better stock up homie for real

Money grabbing cunts will sell their own mothers for money. Definitely would sell fake weigh in tickets alongside wolf tickets.

Fucking goofs

I think Conor might be gone for good after. He even said so much years ago, something along the lines of 'I will become a two weight world champion and then I'm gone'. He may have gone for three belts simultaneously had he not encountered Nate and the laws of physics. He kept on talking after 202 about "he's a big boy...had 0 pounds on me in there" - and to take a page out of the Mac Book, 'that was doubt seeping in". People are simply creatures of habit: he won two belts in Cage Warriors and then retired with no defenses, sighting fear of brain damage, until the UFC called.

Also as Dana says, when you think about retiring, you are done. Fighters that make his kinda money in MMA, like GSP, dont have to fight at the frequency of other starving fighters (this is how UFC is able to put on the best fight the best, because they get paid horribly). And why go thru the most intense training every day, get cracked in the head everyday, worry your family, especially when you have other options where you can make just as much, igf not more money?

He needs to be the first one to hold two belts simultaneously to seal his legacy as GOAT in his brain: something BJ, GSP, Andy, Bones and Fedor never did. Sure we may not agree, especially with 0 defenses but it has never been about what we think but is about what Conor thinks. I think he's possibly gone for good if he wins

I had the same idea after seeing tickets for event went in flames and that they are giving weight in tickets for free.

I just knew dudes would start grabbing tickets for weigh ins and selling them later. But I was too lazy. Maybe there was a chance to make some nice bucks there.

I'm pretty sure that look-a-like conor douche fan will be there and have paid an arm and leg for a ticket.

wtf, the weigh ins are free, well every weigh ins I been to in UFC was free, you just show up, no ticket. I guess they are doing things different in New York

It's basic economics. The same as paying someone to stand in line for buying an iPhone. You are paying for their time.

Why not just move them into a bath Haluski, and have Bette Midler singing to complete the gay pageantry? NTTAWWT

Still can't find a seat to the event for less than $800 (including fees)...

Back