people always complain that rogan has aged badly

in the liver

Mo froots
@Gold
Reaction score
but he looked like a fucking corpse over ten years ago.

joe_rogan_black_belt_cover.jpg

considering how fucken weird this pic is i'm surprised ive never seen it on here before.

where have i seen that facial skin tone and dead eyes combo before?

NEA1gnznVuCYEA_2_b.jpg

Thats just a shitty picture. Rogan hasn't aged badly he just looks older. Genetics. Health wise for a 50 year old he's in the top 1%.

Thats just a shitty picture. Rogan hasn't aged badly he just looks older. Genetics. Health wise for a 50 year old he's in the top 1%.

hey man, dyou think joe rogan has spent over a million dollars yet getting his shoulders and neck fixed from all that healthy exercise he does? lol the flights alone to germany to get those $100k+ treatments must cost a pretty penny

hopped up on hormones, frequently getting surgery, and unable to function without frequent consumption of massive amounts of weed, thats a real top 1 percenter right there

hey man, dyou think joe rogan has spent over a million dollars yet getting his shoulders and neck fixed from all that healthy exercise he does? lol the flights alone to germany to get those $100k+ treatments must cost a pretty penny

hopped up on hormones, frequently getting surgery, and unable to function without frequent consumption of massive amounts of weed, thats a real top 1 percenter right there

He's done BJJ and kick boxing for 30 years, its happens. And he's taking TRT, which I'm sure all 50 year olds would love to take. You're also forgetting his mostly clean diet, which is a huge factor in overall health. And the weed thing is conjecture. I'm not a Joe fan boy, but you just seem like someone who finds only the worst in things.

people not complain about it, just say that.

TRT at least is keeping up his body pretty good though

He's done BJJ and kick boxing for 30 years, its happens. And he's taking TRT, which I'm sure all 50 year olds would love to take. And the weed thing is conjecture. I'm not a Joe fan boy, but you just seem like someone who finds only the worst in things.

the weed thing isnt conjecture at all, have you ever watched his podcast? he gets high to write his comedy shows, he gets high to DO his comedy shows, he gets high on his podcasts and all this is what he does WHEN HE'S WORKING lol

Joe looks great for a guy who's almost 50 years old the only thing is his head keeps getting bigger and bigger

the weed thing isnt conjecture at all, have you ever watched his podcast? he gets high to write his comedy shows, he gets high to DO his comedy shows, he gets high on his podcasts and all this is what he does WHEN HE'S WORKING lol

You said he needs massive amounts weed to just function, which isn't true at all. I do listen to the podcast, and he's said multiple times that he only smokes a few times a week. Those times happen to be on the podcast and writing or whatever else. I'm not going to argue you with you about Joe's life because I don't care and I've already wasted enough of my time on this.

if he didn't take all that roid stuff, he would look perfectly fine. he doesn't even seem to have aged badly, in terms of wrinkles, etc. he just looks ridiculous being so big. he looks like a very insecure, short guy.

You said he needs massive amounts weed to just function, which isn't true at all. I do listen to the podcast, and he's said multiple times that he only smokes a few times a week. Those times happen to be on the podcast and writing or whatever else. I'm not going to argue you with you about Joe's life because I don't care and I've already wasted enough of my time on this.

so how many years do you need to be smoking pot on the regular before its an essential part of your life? i think you probably have addiction issues, its admirable that you'd try to defend joe but who is going to defend you from yourself?

1f6191daad73c02b9c2cc6f431b028a9.jpg

also lol at the idea that he only smokes when making publically available videos but is sober when hes not, lol lol and thrice lol

Dafuq are you talking about TS. That's just one random Joe Rogan picture on a magazine cover and it doesn't even look that weird.

Hes in better shape than me and im "only" 33 so props to him

Rogan's neck and shoulders are from doing BJJ happens to almost every BJJ practitioner at an older age. Stem cells can be injected in Las Vegas no need to go to Germany. Every man at the age of 40 should think about TRT to be healthier. If you actually know anything about Rogan he doesn't even smoke weed everyday. He takes weeks off to keep it potent. Do your research before you babble on.

but he looked like a fucking corpse over ten years ago.

joe_rogan_black_belt_cover.jpg

considering how fucken weird this pic is i'm surprised ive never seen it on here before.

where have i seen that facial skin tone and dead eyes combo before?

NEA1gnznVuCYEA_2_b.jpg

Rogan with the Wanderlei staredown.

Back