Pentagon also Investigating Flynn Now

HomerThompson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"The Pentagon inspector general has launched an investigation into whether Michael Flynn, U.S. President Donald Trump's former national security adviser, accepted money from foreign entities without the required approval, according to a letter released by House Democrats on Thursday."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-flynn-idUSKBN17T26Q

The Pentagon is now also investigating Michael Flynn for hundreds of thousands of dollars in payments from Russia and a firm owned by a Turkish businessman(there is a nice connecting story about Flynn engaging in a conspiracy to kidnap Gulen and send him to Turkey).

Flynn was explicitly warned in writing in 2014 by the Pentagon about accepting foreign payments. Despite the warning he did not seek permission from the Pentagon for the actions he undertook. He also did not register as a foreign agent until after being fired 24 days into his stint as head of NSA.

The Trump administration is also stonewalling efforts from the House Intelligence Committee to collect records pertaining to their investigation of Michael Flynn.

Rep. Elijah Cummings(D) ripped the White House a new asshole today in a press conference. I suggest you check it out.

Bloody Hell can someone please go to jail soon. :mad::mad::mad:
This investigation is too complicated to move that fast. But, Flynn better get to talking or he's fucked. I mean, honestly, a former US general taking payments from Russia and Turkey after being warned about foreign payments by the Pentagon? Shiieet.

I like how all the America first / nationalist types are actually just whores bought and paid for by foreign money.

I just completed 8 hours of online ethics training. After a Mandatory security information training.

I feel like everyone the idiots fuck up some common sense bullshit I get saddled with some knee jerk reaction solution that will somehow prevent this.

I want to know how much, if any, of these fuckheads like Petraeus, Hillary, or Flynn did their mandatory online training to prevent these spillage or ethics violations?

Because I am losing literally days of my life every year...

This investigation is too complicated to move that fast. But, Flynn better get to talking or he's fucked. I mean, honestly, a former US general taking payments from Russia and Turkey after being warned about foreign payments by the Pentagon? Shiieet.

Guess I was more thinking more in general over the last number of years. We're lucky if we get a firing resignation. :(

I just completed 8 hours of online ethics training. After a Mandatory security information training.

I feel like everyone the idiots fuck up some common sense bullshit I get saddled with some knee jerk reaction solution that will somehow prevent this.

I want to know how much, if any, of these fuckheads like Petraeus, Hillary, or Flynn did their mandatory online training to prevent these spillage or ethics violations?

Because I am losing literally days of my life every year...
I'm pretty sure they get to skip that stuff. Apparently the Trump transition team did too. It's looking like they didn't vet Flynn themselves at all.

The gray area here is that he wasn't supposed to accept money from foreign governments.
RT is not a foreign government, although it can be argued thats semantics.
Also, the other link, and forgive me for messing this up i'm off to bed, is regarding a Turkey related Danish company or something, so again, not direct pay from a foreign government.
I think this is going to be Benghazi 2.0. Lots of smoke, but not that much fire.

The gray area here is that he wasn't supposed to accept money from foreign governments.
RT is not a foreign government, although it can be argued thats semantics.
Also, the other link, and forgive me for messing this up i'm off to bed, is regarding a Turkey related Danish company or something, so again, not direct pay from a foreign government.
I think this is going to be Benghazi 2.0. Lots of smoke, but not that much fire.
You're really doing yourself a disservice by not looking at all the facts more objectively here.

You're really doing yourself a disservice by not looking at all the facts more objectively here.
If I'm being honest, Flynn doesn't concern me. He's on the ropes right now, so if he's guilty they're going to get him. What has troubled me the most is the constant lying by this administration.
That is really the only thing that has me intrigued. They could just be lying to hide their own ineptitude, but the optics are really bad.

Surprise level: The sun came up.

Flynn needs to fucking swing, btw.

they'll just lose all the investigation data anyways

I wonder where all the "Russian investigation is fake news!" posters are? Weird.

Back