Penny Hardaway, Grant Hill, or Tracy McGrady? Who would you take fully healthy?

McGrady is the worst of the 3 IMO. He may have scored the most points, but that happens when you're the best scorer on terrible teams.

Penny was better. At least he had a good basketball IQ and would get his teammates involved.

Grant Hill is by far the best of the 3. He could score, pass, play defense, and had the best IQ of all of them. Unselfish player that got his teammates involved and was better at winning games than padding his own stats.

Pretty crazy Snaq had Penny and Tracy but couldn't win. Then goes to the Lakers and plays with a true all time great shooting guard and all of a sudden wins.

Just goes to show how much better Kobe truly is vs 99.9% of all NBA players.

Pretty crazy Snaq had Penny and Tracy but couldn't win. Then goes to the Lakers and plays with a true all time great shooting guard and all of a sudden wins.

Shaq never played with McGrady. The Magic were a legit team with Shaq, Penny, Anderson, Grant, Skiles, and Scott. They would likely have won had they had a few more years or didn't coincide with Hakeem having a ridiculous couple of years.

Shaq never played with McGrady. The Magic were a legit team with Shaq, Penny, Anderson, Grant, Skiles, and Scott. They would likely have won had they had a few more years or didn't coincide with Hakeem having a ridiculous couple of years.
Ahh ya that's right. Got him and Andersen mixed up as McGrady came right after

Those magic teams for sure would have won a title or two if Penny stayed healthy which you can't say about these other guys.

You mean if shaq stayed, your argument is irelevant..thats like saying i wouldnt have went to jail if i didnt committ that crime jesus christ

You put Tmac with Shaq and he wins titles, im not so sure about G Hill but imo TMac would have done some damage with shaq. Dude carried shit teams on his back in the yoffs and was better in the yoffs than the regular season.

Grant Hill and fully healthy would be an anomaly and never quite went together.

To answer the question Hill or McGrady and then Hardaway.

Last edited:
Grant Hill is Lebron before Lebron. He's putting up Lebron like stats before he got injured. It was just not given much attention coz there's a guy out there named Michael Jordan and his Bulls dominating the league that time

Tmac via suit.

tracy-mcgrady-suit.png
<{MingNope}>{<jordan}

We seen the best T-Mac. Injuries didn’t keep us from seeing who he is. Leading scorer of the league. Team finished terrible

Penny Hardaway could have been one of the GOATs imo so i'm saying him.

All great players, no doubt. To me I'd take a healthy Grant Hill without hesitation.

I'm really suprised i don't see more people saying Hill. He was a legit projected to be one of the greats. I love T-mac offensive game but scoring is all you were going to get from him. Penny was talented but I never got that leadership vibe that you got from the greats. The funny thing is after all these guys were hampered by injuries G. Hill was the most effective just from a fundamental and basketball iq standpoint. This isn't even close to me.

Im a kobe fan but that Magic team that Shaq took to the finals was young and inexperieiced. It's not really fair to say he wouldn't have won a finals, because he most likely would have if he stayed. Shaq didn't win right away in LA either, so not really a fair comparison. Also I don't think Mcgrady even played with Shaq.

Last edited:
Back